The Hot Tub-Part 2

I suddenly realize that I am the only female left outside with all the men.  I wouldn't say that I got scared, but I was curious.  What does Brad have planned? There is this look in his eye, sort of like he just found his new favorite toy.

SJ:  I think I am going to run into the house and check on the girls.

BRAD:  well, you don't have to check on them, really.  They should be back soon.

SJ:  well, I have to use the bathroom anyway.  I will be back.

        I needed to excuse myself momentarily and give myself time to think.  I really haven't been single for very long and this is definitely not my usual scene.  I head towards the house and then realize that every man in that hot tub is staring me down.

        Don't get me wrong, I know that I am beautiful and I am a package deal.  I have very nice tits as described earlier.  But on top of all of that, I have like this chestnut, chocolate-colored brown hair that falls right to my chest. It's simply beautiful.  It's about as close to my natural hair color as I can get these days. I have a very curvy frame, brown eyes, cute smile, and a very nice booty, or so I am told. My legs are long and tanned.  And don't even get me started on my personality.

        I can fit in pretty much anywhere. I have always enjoyed hanging out with men over women though, simply because there is no drama. And I love football and prefer that over shopping any time. I guess maybe Brad is sort of into me because I am the exact opposite of Alexa. She is thin and blonde with blue eyes. Still very beautiful, of course, but just way different. What's that saying? We all want something we don't have or can't have, right? But needless to say, I am a very confident woman. I think most men tend to find that appealing. They don't want a woman that they have to constantly reassure. And I get it.

        Once inside the house, I notice Alexa is sitting over in the living room with Mallory. I feel like an outsider. Me and Alexa were friends even before they became friends, but women are so very strange. It's like they can't have more than one best friend at the time. Mallory seems to be consoling her. She isn't crying, but they are in a deep discussion. I feel like I walked in at the wrong time.

SJ:  Are you okay, Alexa? I was just coming in to check on you and those delicious brownies.

ALEXA:  Yeah, I just needed to get away from Brad for a moment. He really gets under my skin when he starts smoking and drinking. It's like he is only thinking about one thing. The brownies are in the back freezer. We like to keep them cold. It seems to keep them fresh longer. We will be back out soon. Can you let Brad and Juan know?

SJ:  Sure thing.

        Once I retrieve the brownies, I head back to the hot tub. I give Brad and Juan the news about their wives. I feel like a damn messenger. And something gives me this feeling that they could care less when their wives will rejoin them.

        Juan is Mallory's husband. He is very good looking as well. I am pretty sure he is like half Hispanic, half white, not really sure, maybe Puerto Rican, either way, very sexy. So what started out as many couples plus myself in the hot tub has now turned into all the men and just me. I wonder if this was planned? Surely not. I wonder if this is some kind of test? Besides myself and Brad and Juan, there is also Riley. He is a little older than all of the rest of us and can be such a complete jerk. I am actually almost certain that he may have put something in one of my drinks one night at the local bar. But that's another story for another time.

BRAD:  SJ, don't you want to come and sit between me and Riley? Let's enjoy those brownies together. We won't bite you, unless you want us to.

SJ:  Don't threaten me with a good time.