The Hot Tub

CHAPTER 1
It was not your usual holy trinity, but it was my new holy trinity when it came to sex. Edibles, hot tubs, and dick. What started out as an innocent party, ended up with my pussy being sore for a week. I was on a break from my boyfriend at the time. I just wanted to hang around some friends and have fun. Lots of couples were there with their kids who were all playing inside, but it was just me tonight. No chains, no responsibilities to focus on. The only thing I was thinking about in that moment was my hot pussy between my legs. She gets me into soooo much damn trouble.

I went and joined lots of others in the hot tub. It was like 40 degrees outside. I am pretty sure some of the wives were pissed, because not only was my swimsuit very complimenting to all my curves, it was impossible for a man not to at least glance at my G cup tits. They were just pouring out the top of my swimsuit. Everybody was either drinking or smoking weed. Neither are really my cup of tea.

About that time, one of my best friends, Alexa, looked over at me and said she had made some pot brownies and was going to get them. I was like hell yeah. I am down.

Her husband, Brad, slid closer to me at that moment and started to make small talk. Nothing could prepare me for what he'd say next. "SJ, we are going to fuck you soooo damn good tonight." That smile of his, it was dangerous. I knew I was about to be in some trouble. But who did he mean, when he said "We"?????

CHAPTER 2

I suddenly realize that I am the only female left outside with all the men. I wouldn't say that I got scared, but I was curious. What does Brad have planned? There is this look in his eye, sort of like he just found his new favorite toy.

SJ: I think I am going to run into the house and check on the girls.

BRAD: well, you don't have to check on them, really. They should be back soon.

SJ: well, I have to use the bathroom anyway. I will be back.

I needed to excuse myself momentarily and give myself time to think. I really haven't been single for very long and this is definitely not my usual scene. I head towards the house and then realize that every man in that hot tub is staring me down.

Don't get me wrong, I know that I am beautiful and I am a package deal. I have very nice tits as described earlier. But on top of all of that, I have like this chestnut, chocolate-colored brown hair that falls right to my chest. It's simply beautiful. It's about as close to my natural hair color as I can get these days. I have a very curvy frame, brown eyes, cute smile, and a very nice booty, or so I am told. My legs are long and tanned. And don't even get me started on my personality.

I can fit in pretty much anywhere. I have always enjoyed hanging out with men over women though, simply because there is no drama. And I love football and prefer that over shopping any time. I guess maybe Brad is sort of into me because I am the exact opposite of Alexa. She is thin and blonde with blue eyes. Still very beautiful, of course, but just way different. What's that saying? We all want something we don't have or can't have, right? But needless to say, I am a very confident woman. I think most men tend to find that appealing. They don't want a woman that they have to constantly reassure. And I get it.

Once inside the house, I notice Alexa is sitting over in the living room with Mallory. I feel like an outsider. Me and Alexa were friends even before they became friends, but women are so very strange. It's like they can't have more than one best friend at the time. Mallory seems to be consoling her. She isn't crying, but they are in a deep discussion. I feel like I walked in at the wrong time.

SJ: Are you okay, Alexa? I was just coming in to check on you and those delicious brownies.

ALEXA: Yeah, I just needed to get away from Brad for a moment. He really gets under my skin when he starts smoking and drinking. It's like he is only thinking about one thing. The brownies are in the back freezer. We like to keep them cold. It seems to keep them fresh longer. We will be back out soon. Can you let Brad and Juan know?

SJ: Sure thing.

Once I retrieve the brownies, I head back to the hot tub. I give Brad and Juan the news about their wives. I feel like a damn messenger. And something gives me this feeling that they could care less when their wives will rejoin them.

Juan is Mallory's husband. He is very good looking as well. I am pretty sure he is like half Hispanic, half white, not really sure, maybe Puerto Rican, either way, very sexy. So what started out as many couples plus myself in the hot tub has now turned into all the men and just me. I wonder if this was planned? Surely not. I wonder if this is some kind of test? Besides myself and Brad and Juan, there is also Riley. He is a little older than all of the rest of us and can be such a complete jerk. I am actually almost certain that he may have put something in one of my drinks one night at the local bar. But that's another story for another time.

BRAD: SJ, don't you want to come and sit between me and Riley? Let's enjoy those brownies together. We won't bite you, unless you want us to.

SJ: Don't threaten me with a good time.

Now, all of the guys are laughing at that comment. And it's silent once again. We are all just sitting in the hot tub, enjoying the cool air and the warmth of the water. I can sense something else getting warm and I am pretty sure I am about to be on another level, if you know what I mean. I notice myself turning around and peering into the house behind us, but I don't see anyone. Where the hell did Alexa and Mallory go? Oh, well. Whatever. All of my morals have fled. I don't even care at this moment.

I am sitting in between Brad and Riley. Juan is sitting across from me. He is doing this thing with his eyes and his mouth. I am pretty sure he is eye fucking me. It's kind of nice. I always knew he had a crush on me, but never really thought he would act on it.

JUAN: So, I have a question for you, SJ.

SJ: Okay. Go ahead. Ask away.

JUAN: I was just wondering if I could see your tits and possibly hold them for just a minute?

SJ: Are you trying to get me killed? Your wife will murder me in my sleep.

JUAN: Actually, she doesn't really mind. She said she wanted to see them too.

Now, I am sitting in the hot tub with my nipples hard as a rock and exposed for all three men to enjoy. It's silent once again. I am just waiting on somebody to make a move. Brad is the first. He starts rubbing on my leg underneath the water, then my thigh, and then aggressively slides his fingers into my pussy. Yes, it was wet. Not because of the water either. Hot and wet and dying to be fucked. But I don't let on. He is slowly fingering me while he looks me in the eyes and talks dirty. How did he know that dirty talk is what gets me going? And especially from him. Omg. Brad is a gorgeous man. Blonde hair, blue eyes, tall, muscular, deep voice, and just a ladies' man, I guess you would say. I have had a crush on this man since my freshman year of high school.
As Brad is fingering me, Riley is kissing on my neck. Riley's tongue enters my mouth. He is hard at first, then his kisses get more passionate and softer. But I don't want to kiss Riley. I already know what Riley kisses like. I want Brad to kiss me.

My hand wonders to Brad's cock. I start playing with it, first on the outside of the swim trunks, then on the inside. I can feel him growing inside of my hand. Next thing, I know he is pulling out his massive cock. Damn, it's pretty. And I don't hardly ever say that.

BRAD: I want you to gag on my big cock. I want you to swallow it and make me cum deep down your throat. I have heard amazing things about your head game, and I just have to see for myself. Show me right now.
SJ: Oh, I know what my skill set consists of. But, are you sure you want to find out? I mean, I have been told that it can be rather addicting. And even more so, I can be very addicting.

BRAD: Yes, I will take my chances.

Next thing I know, his cock is deep inside my mouth and I start to show him what I can do. Gagging on it, spitting on it, going underneath the water, holding my breath while sucking his soul out of his body. The fire between our eyes is thrilling to say the least. I am so fucking high and this is just even better now.

I feel Riley behind me. Is this really happening? Yes, it is. I am fixing to get fucked while giving a blow job. This is my first time ever messing around with two guys and I love it. Oh my god. What is wrong with me? Why am I like this? Why do I have all of these unhealthy addictions. Oh, well, now is not the time to focus on that. I have two cocks to get off now.

It only took five minutes for Brad to cum in my mouth, which is actually a lot longer than it normally takes. It was pretty impressive. Riley cums inside my pussy not even two minutes after he pushed his cock in me. And I forgot to mention that the entire time all of this was going on, Juan was sitting across from me with his cock in his hand, slowly playing with himself. He also came. I still have no idea what happened to Alexa and Mallory.

BRAD: Damn, that was fucking amazing. But you were right. Now, I want more.

RILEY: Oh, she is amazing. She gets me every single fucking time. It's those eyes. They are just paralyzing.

JUAN: I think I better go and find Mallory. We need to head to the house. It's getting late.

15 minutes later, Riley is also leaving, so it's just me and Brad. All the lights in the house are off now. There is just the soft blue glow from the hot tub at this point. I can't take my eyes off of him and I guess the feeling is mutual. And finally, he reads my mind. His lips meet mine. But it's like our bodies are in sync with one another. I feel as though my heart is beating out of my chest.

He pulls me out of the hot tub and leads me around the corner to where some lawn chairs are set up. It's fucking freezing, but I am too inebriated to give a fuck. He pushes me down, face down/ass up scenario here. My hair is dripping wet. He enters me from behind and has one hand on my ass and the other hand is pulling my hair.

SJ: Choke me. Slap me. Fuck me hard. Make me your little whore.

BRAD: God damn, you turn me on so fucking much. I just can't take it. You are going to make me cum so quick again.

10 minutes later and we are still just sprawled out in the lawn chairs, no cares in the world. We finally realize that we need to wrap this up before we get caught. And I mean, it's obviously freezing. The temperature reads 45. Holy shit.

Once inside the house, he gets me a beach towel. He offers to let me stay the night, but I assure him I am okay to drive. I am ready to go home and crawl into my own bed.

BRAD: SJ, one more thing. Alexa really wants to suck on your big tits and wants you to eat her pussy. After what you did to my cock, I think she is going to love it. When can we see you again?

TO BE CONTINUED