chapter four

CHAPTER FOUR

CHAPTER FOUR

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

CAIUS POSSESSED AN INSATIABLE PASSION FOR ART and he would often express himself through the strokes of a paintbrush or the delicate dance of a charcoal pencil. But behind his creative facade, a deep sorrow lingered, an ache that there was something missing from his life.

While his artistic endeavors once brought him solace and joy, his creativity had been silenced for a while now. Every time he opened his sketchbook, he couldn't find inspiration, or he wasn't able to focus, his mind wandering to somewhere else.

His lips, usually poised in a cold and calculated expression, curled into a sneer of disdain, a visual manifestation of his seething rage. The air around him crackled with an electric tension, charged with the potent energy of his fury. The canvas in front of him remained blank and he was starting to get even more frustrated with the fact that he didn't seem to be able to create anything.

Marcus had been walking around the castle when he heard the noises coming from Caius' study. Each one of their studies reflected well with their personalities. Caius' study was full of his art, a rich tapestry of paintings in varied styles adorned the walls.

"Caius," Marcus greeted his brother and it seemed that he had walked into the room as Caius destroyed a failed painting. He composed himself when he realized that Marcus had entered his study but didn't turn to face him.

Marcus knew that he had been selfish for the past couple of weeks. He had kept Dahlia hidden from his own brothers, wanting to keep her all to himself for a little while but he knew that the day would come when he needed to introduce them.

"Come with me," Marcus nodded his head toward the door but Caius stayed in front of the canvas, staring at the ruined portrait. 

"Not in the mood, Marcus," the mere sound of his voice carried a weight that held coldness.

"I promise you it will be worth your time," there was something in Marcus' tone that convinced Caius that there was a hidden message in there. The two vampires exited the castle and walked in silence for a while until they reached the garden that was near their home. 

In this garden symphony of colors and fragrances danced in harmony. Amidst this garden, Dahlia sat gracefully upon a weathered stone bench, nestled beneath the shade of an ancient oak tree. Her presence mirrored the ethereal beauty of her surroundings, her porcelain skin kissed by the sun's gentle rays, and her flowing lock cascading like a golden waterfall.

With a sketchbook nested upon her lap and a pencil poised in her delicate hand. Her eyes, sparkling with a blend of curiosity and passion, surveyed the garden, seeking inspiration in every petal, every leaf, and every play of light upon the vibrant canvas of nature.

Caius was frozen in his place as he stared at the young woman, time seemed to stand still as she poured her heart onto the page. Her presence seemed to soften his tormented soul, her essence exuding a calming energy. She seemed untouched by the darkness that swirled within him, her aura a beacon of tranquility in the midst of his storm.

Suddenly Caius felt the urge to walk to her and hear her voice, to get to know her.

"I would like you to meet someone," Marcus said and he seemed amused as he watched his brother who was in awe.

"Who is she?" he furrowed his brows.

Marcus let a deep breath escape his lips but it felt like the right moment to have two of them meet. "She's our mate," he explained.

The revelation of the existence of their mate had been hidden from him ignited a flame of anger within him. It was a flame fueled by a sense of betrayal and the knowledge that Marcus had denied this information from him.

"How dare you keep this from me?" Caius' every word dripped with a mix of disappointment and fury, his anger punctuating each syllable as he demanded answers. Caius' eyes, usually filled with an icy calm, blazed with a fiery intensity.

"Are you going to keep targeting your anger at me or do you want to meet her?" Marcus knew that he should have told them about her sooner but he had a feeling everything would work out on its time. "She doesn't know about the mate bond yet," Marcus said and placed his hands behind his back as he started to head toward her, already gone before Caius could say anything else.

Dahlia seemed to be in her own world as she kept sketching but it was almost as if she could feel his presence when he approached her. She raised her head and a bright smile lit on her face when she spotted Marcus but she soon noticed that he wasn't alone.

The other vampire emanated an aura of power and authority that commanded her attention to him. He was tall and imposing with pale and flawless skin that served as a canvas for the striking contrast of his crimson eyes which flickered with a predatory intensity, revealing a keen intelligence and unwavering determination.

"My dear Dahlia," Marcus greeted her with a small smile as she started to get up. As their eyes met, a magnetic pull drew them closer, as if their souls recognized other in the depths of their gaze. Their lips finally met, and it felt like an explosion of sensations, a delicate collision of warmth and softness. With a gentle press of their lips, it felt like they exchanged a lifetime of unspoken words,

When they finally parted, Dahlia quickly turned to face the vampire who Marcus had arrived with. He was looking at them with a certain longing. "I would like you to meet someone," Marcus said when he noticed that her eyes had turned toward Caius. He placed himself behind her and placed his hand gently on her lower back. "This is my brother, Caius."

"Nice to meet you, Caius," Dahlia gave him a shy smile as he approached her with cautious steps. "I'm Dahlia."

HELLO, 

hope you enjoyed this chapter! I promise that the chapters will get longer.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: May 23, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

SOLDIER POET KING volturi kingsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें