Chapter 13

Me and Frank met in history. He was soon to be senior, 17 and I was about seven months behind. Things kicked off as we grew to be more than friends in around 3 months or so. I had a habit of that, falling for my best friends. So here we were in early June, grabbing ice cream as he had had his license for a while now, so we had all the more time to get away from our parents. We'd been talking about something and I had laughed, meeting his eyes. "You wanna...?" I smiled and nodded enthusiastically, never shooting down an opportunity as simple as making out with my boyfriend when my boyfriend was Garageband Lightly Tattooed Charming As Hell Frank Iero.

Frank pulled over onto a backroad, my heart raced, pumping blood to my ears. Kissing never seemed to kill the sparks in my gut when it was him. He pulled me into the back seat and climbed on top of me, connecting our lips. I tugged at his hair, panting as he sucked on my tongue. My parents were strict, so there was a No Mark Rule as he trailed down behind my ear. "Frankie," I said breathlessly. "Yeah baby?" He said, never ceasing his precautionary attack on my weakest point. "Have you had sex before?"

Frank seemingly choked on his own spit. I bit my lip as he breathed his answer into my ear. "Yeah a few times." I smiled nervously before bluntly saying, "I want you to do it to me." He finally pulled away. "Are you sure? I could show you other things we could do if you want, we don't have to if you're not ready..." I shook my head. "I really want it, I-I think about you and I love you, and I promise I'm ready." Frank smiled, kissing me softly. "Okay. Remember it's totally okay to change your mind at any time, I won't be mad at you or disappointed at all okay? I want you to enjoy it and if you're not I need you to tell me." I nodded. "I know. I really do trust you Frank."

He took his shirt off, mine soon to follow, pausing our actions momentarily to shove our tongues down each other's throats. His hands traveled everywhere they could, from the back of my neck to my chest and hips. His hands toyed with my nipples and I gasped, sparks running downwards. "Frankie touch me...please I need... it hurts..." I whined, leading his hand down my stomach to my Jean buttons. He smirked, as though he thought he couldn't get any hotter. He was wrong.

He undid my zipper and pulled down my jeans to reveal my boxers, a small wet patch growing already. I grabbed him and kissed him roughly, undoing his pants as well. He reached down, pulled down my underwear and teased me, running his thumb over the head and collecting pre-come. I gasped and bucked up as he stroked me slowly, letting out a small moan. "So sensitive baby. Shh...okay?" I gave a weak "yes." My stomach flipped at the soft praise, throbbing in his hand. "Oh sugar you like that don't you? Like me telling you how much of a good boy you are for me?" I squeaked in response, eyes wide and silently begging.

"I need you to get these nice and wet for me. It might feel a little weird or hurt at first, but then I'll make you feel really good. Is that okay?" I nodded. "Mm-Mm I need words sweetheart. I need a yes." "Yes, please I don't care, I want you so bad..." I said, taking his fingers to my mouth and sucking, running my tongue over them. "Fuck, you look so pretty like that."

Once his fingers were sufficiently coated in my saliva, he brought them down and waited for my okay, pushing one in slowly once it was given. As he worked another and a third in, he scissored them, stretching me out. I moaned again, a quiet "ahhh" and Frankie bit his lip, closing his eyes and exhaling before resuming. He looked so good like that, my mind racing at the flood of thoughts. He pulled his fingers out and I felt empty, but then he pulled his boxers down and I stared stupidly at his size. He was probably another 4 inches ahead of me. I felt the head of his dick at my entrance and my breath hitched. Another "okay" and he was pushing in.

I grimaced, whining at the sting of it. "Shh, I know Gee. Is it too much?" He cooed, caressing my sides lovingly.  I shook my head immediately, chasing the pay off. The pain was there, but not unbearable. I opened my eyes to see a sheen of sweat on his hairline, himself panting. "Please move, I can take it, I'll tell you, I promise. Please..." He pushed in all the way and I keened from the back of my throat. "F-fuck Frankie, ahhh," he groaned and im positive that is the hottest thing I've ever heard until he says, "you look so cute trying to take my cock princess. So fucking hot. Oh fuckkk such a good boy." 

Frank started thrusting and I reactively clung to his back, tightening around him. "Mmmm oh fuck, fuck...fuck that's so good!" I said, eyes shut and biting my lip. I could feel every drag and thrust and I was basically in the vicinity of heaven at that point. My own hand was a joke compared to this, even at the thought of him. I panted unevenly as he sucked on my neck, bringing his thumb over my nipples again as I squealed a small "mmph!" He pulled away, smiling. "I'll show you good honey." He whispered, angling my hips and experimentally holding my hips down as he thrusted back in.  I might've screamed, piercing through his soft moans.

I lulled my head to the side, mouth gaping and strung with spit. "Oh my god, shit, fuck, daddy!" My chest was heaving as I tried to catch my breath. "Like that, like that! Please there oh fuck harder!" Frank growled lowly, tugging at my hair. My eyes rolled back, fluttering shut. "Shh, shh, that's it. That's it. Doing such a good job for me sweetheart...nnnghh..." I chanted a string of high pitched moans, a knot tightening ever more in my gut. I felt like everything inside me was on fire.

"you have...no fucking idea ...how long I've dreamt about this. Seeing you squirm and moan all your pretty noises under me as I fuck you nice and hard like this. I knew you'd want it rough. That's how all the quiet ones like it."  I felt like I was floating higher and higher with everything he said. Shocks of nonstop pleasure rolling in that had me arching up onto him as he stroked me. It was so good I couldn't speak, let alone string together a thought. "Gee m'nna come...mmm fuckk. Come on...come on, Gee I know you're close."

I screamed as he slammed into my spot hard, jacking me off as I came, spurts of jizz spilling out onto his hand and my stomach. "Fuckkk, ohhh ohhh fuck Gerard I'm coming holy fucking shittt!"  I held him impossibly closer to me as he came, pulling out and reaching into the console for tissues.  I just stared at him, our chests rising and falling, our bodies intertwined. "I love you so much. Fuck, I never thought...I never thought it would feel that good." He smiled, his real, adorable smile and kissed me. "I love you. You were amazing, love. Oh my god you're perfect." He giggled.