Chapter 10

"Hey," I shouted over the music. The guy turned, I studied his features. He looked beautiful under the blue light. He had hazel eyes, and a messy faux hawk and oh god that fucking lip ring. Those fucking lips...

He smiled, "hey." I tried not to blush as he licked his lips, smirking when he saw me watching. He took my hand, leading me to a quieter place so we could talk. "I'm Frank," he said, sheltering us from the rain under the roof outside the club. I might've giggled. "Gerard."

He lifted my head with his fingers. "Don't be shy around me babe." Fuck. He was the type. "I'm shy, not quiet." I said, finding the type in his eyes. "Oh yeah?" he said with a smirk. Suddenly there we were, lip locked in the pouring rain. That same rain that drove me here to start. He pulled away, smiling up at me. But he pulled me slightly out to follow him. I nodded. Sweatshirt hood and hair in his eyes.

That same sweatshirt I was trying to take off while pinned under him against the wall in a-for now- heavy make out session. Suddenly he grabbed my throat, putting pressure on it as he pulled away. I whined a little. He laughed, "so you're the type, huh?" I feigned innocence, looking up at him with wide, confused eyes. Frank pressed harder, and all the blood I had in my body- and I mean that -rushed to my dick.

I only whined louder. He tugged at my hair and shoved me on the bed, heart racing. It occurred to me that this was about to be fucking incredible. I watched as Frank undressed, mesmerized by his tattoos. His muscular biceps, his v line as he took off his shirt. He turned towards me, laughing a little.

"Like what you see honey?" He rasped, voice already perfectly grave and dominant. I nodded, dumbstruck a little as he began fumbling with his belt. It's like all I could do was watch him. It was different, he was different. The spark was there as he, now confined only to his boxers, climbed onto the bed and simply held my face, stroking. "You're beautiful." Frank whispered. I blushed, letting out a little breath before he roughly connected our lips. A ghost of breath tickled my ear as he sucked at my jaw, nipping occasionally. I let out a small "mmph" and Frank pulled away.

He studied over mine with eyes of power and lust, adoration even. "You gonna be a good boy while I fuck you into this mattress?" He spat, eliciting my best wordless "fuck me. hard." He reached for the lube I had set out on the dresser, the chill of empty space surrounding me before returning to warmth.

"What's our safe word, angel?" I thought for a minute, "doves." He smiled, an ode to his hip tattoo. "And you'll tell me if I'm hurting you?" He whispered. "I wouldn't mind..." I said simply, looking at him through dare filled eyes. He looked at me with amazement. "Fuck."

He pulled off his boxers, knowing I was watching. Fuck he was big...like, maybe going on 8. "You sure you don't want prep baby?" I shook my head quickly before reluctantly mumbling "don't need it..." Frank flexed his jaw, "oh you little slut," he spat, lubing up, but not lifting me from my position. I counted myself lucky, cause I wanted to see his face.

He gently rubbed my torso to calm me. "Shh, bet you're gonna take it so well, don't worry lovely." He spoke softly.  I smiled, the smile quickly fading into that of increasing pleasure as he pushed in. I gasped, writhing under him when he bottomed out. "Ohh-" I moaned shakily. I stared at him, as if silently begging. "What's the matter baby, can't speak? Too busy drooling over daddy's cock?" He mocked. And I realized he was right, spit hanging from my lips at the increasing pace. "Mmh..."

His hips smacked into mine repeatedly, I pulled at the sheets, arching off the mattress. Frank grunted, studying my flushed face before him, contorted in pleasure. "Ohh, oh daddy please, please...please..." He suddenly lifted my leg, effectively pinning me down and slamming into my prostate. "FUCK! DADDY OH MY GOD! There!" I screamed out into the open. "Atta boy...good, good. So fucking good for me. That's it sweetheart." He grunted through gritted teeth. It really was incredible.

My moans turned into sobs and whimpers, his breaths turned into groans and low, breathless moans. He pulled my hair hard, other hand gripping my throat while sucking deep red hickeys everywhere he could. "So fucking hot oh god, Gerard, fuck...fuck...." His hand left my hair to stroke me quickly, eyes rolling back into my head.

"Frankie...I-I...m'nna come...uhhh ah-ah..." he kissed my gaping lips, tugging at my dick harder and harder. I breathed frantically, tensing every muscle in my body, hurling towards release. "Shhh....shh s'ok, good boy, good. you look so pretty like this honey...fuck." He said, speeding up to a damn near animalistic pace. I could tell he was getting closer with every passing second.

"FRANK, uhuhhh!" I sobbed as I fell endlessly over the edge. A guttural moan tumbled from his lips and he finished inside me, burying himself one last time. We lay still for several moments, recovering before he pulled out. "Stay..." I mumbled, wrapping my arms around him. "Gotta get you cleaned up first doll. Want me to run you a bath sweetie?" I nodded, still hazy.