Chapter 8

"Mmh daddy no....please- uhhh m-mhm" I whimpered quietly. I lay tied tightly to the headboard, Gerard watching as I squirmed and tried to wriggle away from the overstimulation with raised eyebrows. His hand stroked me gently, quickly. "Well then don't misbehave." He said simply. "Daddy it's too much," I gasped."color?" He asked, just to be safe. "Green sir.", "Then I don't care, I decide when you're done."

I squeezed my eyes shut and sobbed as he went faster, firmer, no longer even semi hard, but I knew his plan. He must've felt me in his hand growing hard again, back to the beginning. "Ah, ah~ daddy I'm gonna- ahh ah ah!!!" He laughed, a dark, sadistic laugh. Mocking me. "We'll that changed quickly," he said, pulling away.

"No, no daddy you can't stop please, I need it-" he smacked me hard. "What did i just fucking say bitch?" He spat through gritted teeth. His voice alone had me aching. All raspy and grave, dominant. "I'm in charge here, you worthless little fucking whore. Behave." He said, continuing as I tried to not buck up, I needed to be good. I squirmed, hoping, praying that this time-

But he pulled away. I wanted to scream. I wanted to cry harder than I already was. But deciding to be good, I just lay there trying to catch my breath. "That's it babe, that's it. Relax. C'mon Frankie give up. Give up for me." He said while starting up again. I moaned desperate and breathless, slipping into subspace, going limp. "Shhh, there we go, just enjoy it. See what happens when you do what you're told? Cause why? What do good boys get?" I couldn't speak, he knew that. "G-get to c-uh- good boys get to come, sir." I responded shakily.

"Right. And you're being good for me." He said softly, I screwed my eyes shut as he picked up an ungodly pace, trembling and coming all over his hand. "Fuck, fuckfuck!! Oh thank you sir, thank you." I said, words rushing out like a current in high tide.

He untied me, washing his hands and my stomach and intimate parts, chest visibly swelling with pride. "You're such a good boy Frankie, I could never stay mad at you." He smiled, kissing my head and bringing me in close to him. "Always-well, mostly a good boy for you sir." I whispered tiredly. He chuckled. "Cuddles and a nap sound good before dinner?"

😿😿 that's it that's the chapter. sorry it sucked. would anyone read it if i started an ongoing fic??