001. Introducing the psychopath

Start from the beginning

"If aunt Kate was your mom. . . How come we never met?"

Skylar sighed in frustration and turned to Allison. When her eyes met Allison's, the brunette felt a sudden chill trail down her spine. The blondes' eyes were icier than a glacier in the ocean and held no emotion whatsoever. They were like a blank stone encased in ice.

Allison didn't know how right she was.

"Me and mom never had time for an idle life."

The vague answer did nothing to calm Allison's mind. "Tell me your name at least. Please."

"Skylar."

💥⚡️💌

𝐒𝐊𝐘𝐋𝐀𝐑 𝐋𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐄𝐃 hysterically as her, Chris, Gerard and a few other hunters walked out from behind the trees. She was itching to add another dead werewolf to her list.

It snarled and and wriggled but it couldn't get out from the trap it was in. The blonde walked up to it and placed a teasing hand near its mouth. It tried to bite but she took her hand away in time.

"Who are you? What are you doing here?" Demanded Chris as he placed a taser against it.

"Nothing. Nothing, I swear." It begged and Skylar laughed again.

"You're not from here, are you?" Asked Chris but it didn't reply. "Are you?" He shouted and it immediately started to shake its head.

"No. No, I came-I came looking for the Alpha. I heard he was here. That's all. Look, I didn't do anything. I didn't hurt anyone. No one living. He wasn't alive in the ambulance. He wasn't, I swear."

"Gentlemen!" Cried out Gerard, turning to the hunters. "Take a look at a rare sight! Skye, want to have the honour of telling them what we've caught?"

"An Omega." Answered Skylar, a smirk growing on her lips.

Gerard nodded. "The lone wolf! Possibly kicked out of his own pack, or the survivor of a pack that was hunted down, maybe even murdered. . .and possibly alone by his own choice..." He chuckled to himself. "Certainly not a wise choice..."

Gerard walked over to where he had his sword wrapped around in a cloth and took it out. He handed it to Skylar.

"Because, as Skylar is about to demonstrate... an Omega rarely survives on his own."

Skylar's smirk was massive as she approached the monster. She raised her sword and slashed it past the werewolf's middle, successfully cutting him in half. Blood as red as roses poured from the body and the organs spilled onto the ground.

"We have a Code." Chris stated, an unhappy look on his face.

Gerard shook his head. "Not when they murder my daughter."

Skylar stabbed the blood covered sword into the ground.

"No Code. Not anymore. From now on, these things are just bodies waiting to be cut in half." Are you listening? Because I don't care if they're wounded and weak. . . Or seemingly harmless, begging for their life with the promise that they will never, ever hurt anyone. . . Or some desperate, lost soul with no idea what they're getting into. . .We find them. We kill them. "

Skylar nodded. "We kill them all." She turned to Gerard. "Oh, and by the way, I've been waiting for those wise words, Gerard. It's been blatantly annoying hiding the fact that me and my mother eliminated the biggest concentration of werewolves around here. Ha! Yes! We burned The Hale house down, and guess what, motherfuckers?" She walked to an odd hunter and got very close to his face. After a second, she pulled back and turned to face the rest. "I'm the one who threw the matches into the gasoline!"

Chris' eyes widened. "There were humans in that house." He spat, disgusted at his niece. She couldn't have been more than seven or eight when The Hale house burned down.

Skylar pouted. "Most of them were monsters. Monsters that haunt kids in their nightmares! The few humans in there were just collateral damage."

"You're a psychopath." Chris said.

"Oh, I know." Smiled Skylar. "I'm going to kill them. It's the only way to avenge my mother." She took large steps up a steep leafy hill and leaned against a tree when she got to the top. "I won't stop until they're all dead."

💥⚡️💌