~7~

Authors pov

Everyone started hurrying to the hospital holding their tears they went to the reception where hyunbin signed the contract paper so that the doctors could start the possible surgeries and then they settled outide the O.T where taehyung was.

They got to know that taehyung was driving his car in his usual speed but a car driver had problems in controlling his brake which made him hit taehyungs car and push it onto a tree. Taehyung's car was totally damaged that even repairing it was not a option.

Haerim was crying her heart out jieun and minjun were not being able to control her then when suddenly the jeons came rushing and asked what had happened, when they got to know everything Jaehyun (jungkook's father) went towards jungkook who was standing in a corner, he went and slapped jungkook hard.

"only if i had not let you do whatever you want to do this wouldnt have happen What are you jungkook? are you 16? Bunking classes? pranking teachers?"
Jaerin quickly went forward and held her husband "honey he is hurt as well dont do something you will regret heavily"

Well nobody had ever hit jungkook this was the very first time he was slapped by his own father but still he didnt dare to look up he was not ready to look into those eyes which had always looked at him with so much love and care to look at him this time with heavy dissapointment.

Jaerin came towards jungkook and gave him a big hug all this time jungkook was crying silently without making any noise his heart was aching so bad he just wanted to run to his hubbys arms and even kneel infront of him just to earn his forgiveness.

Time skip

It has been almost 2 hours that the
surgery had started nobody was leaving the place everyone was seated at the chairs outside the O.T , haerim had calmed down a bit also jungkook he was now looking at floor motionlessly. Jaehyun and hyunbin kept themselves strong and had brought everone coffee as it was 3am already.

Everyone had their cup of coffee except jungkook, they tried to make him eat or drink but they couldnt as he was just looking at them lifelessly

Suddenly the lights of OT went out and the door opened everone got up on their feet, seeing them the doctir started "well the operation was successful but we dont know when he will wake up and if he doesnt wake up in 2-3hours we will have some bad news, you can say the patient is still in critical state all we can do is pray that he wakes up in more 2 or 3 hours"

Haerim started crying loudly hyunbin went towards her and started consoling her but then suddenly she pushed him and went towards jungkook, she held his shirt's collar and made him stand up then she started shouting at him "WHY DID YOU HAVE TO TELL HIM THOSE HARSH WORDS? WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO OUR FAMILY?TALK TO ME WHY ARE YOU QUIET NOW"

she was literally shaking jungkook by holding his collar hyunbin,minjun and jieun quickly came towards them and made haerim leave jungkook but that didnt help as she started shouting again "you see my son is fighting his death inside this room just because of you! You put him in this situation today he left the home because of you"

Jungkook was crying pretty badly at this point he was hiccuping and muttering sorries, jieun quickly came and hugged him tightly saying "shush my baby dont cry be strong hmm be strong for ur hubby"

Taehyung was soon shifted in a chamber they could just get a glimpse of his face , he had a big bandage on his forehead. Nobody was yet allowed to meet him in his room they were all waiting for him to gain consiousness.

It was 7am when a nurse had gone inside tae's doom only to come out running in a minute to inform the doctor that the patient was moving the doctors quickly went inside and after another half and hour all the doctors and nurses came out and the doctor started "The patient is finally awake and he has no internal injuries as well but he is injured in several places he has a huge cut on his left side of the stomach as we took out pieces of glass from his skin over there, he has a lot scratches on his body but apart from these he is fine, you can meet him pls go in slowly and donot disturb him too much"

Hyunbin quickly said thank you to the doctor and everyone started hugging each other sighing in relief but the lil bunny was still not satisfied he just wants to make up with his husband and talk to him.