~6~

Authors pov:

When jungkook had finally composed himself he took hesitant steps towards tae "Hu-Hubby no im s-sorry i d-didnt mea-an to sa-say that" but when he held tae's arm. taehyung pulled himself out of jungkook's grip and started collecting his wallet and car keys then he stormed out of the house with haerim screaming at him to stop and not to make any harsh decisions but he didnt hear anyone he stormed out of the house.

One by one everyone started to leave the living room but jungkook was frozen on his place he couldnt just believe that he hurt his hubby by saying those harsh words. He sat down on the floor and started crying.he wanted to run to tae and tell him countless amount of sorries but he knows tae will not listen to him now specially when he is so mad that he left the house.

After sitting in living room for half and hour he slowly got up and made his way to his room. But when he saw their room he bursted in tears again , the guilt inside of him was eating him up.

 But when he saw their room he bursted in tears again , the guilt inside of him was eating him up

he went towards the bed and sat on it he started caressing taehyung's side of the bed. He saw his phone was blowing up both minho and rosa were messaging him asking him about his whereabouts so he gave a msg to the group "Taehyung got to know about us bunking the uni and pulling pranks on everyone, he confronted me but i talked back to him and hurt him so he stormed out of the house". He kept his phone aside and layed on the bed and didnt know when sleep took over him.

Time skip

Jungkook suddenly woke up when he saw that the sun has already set and there was no trace of tae in the bedroom he opened his phone and saw it was already 8pm. He quickly went out of his room and saw everone in living room having tea he asked in a small voice "mom did tae call?" Haerim sighed when she saw the state jungkook was in his eyes were red and swollen she shooked her head and said "No jungkook but please first have something you didnt have your lunch either"

Jungkook said "No mom hubby didnt eat either,will eat with hubby" he was honestly scared that the others will not talk to him after this incident but he felt grateful to them for taking care of him even when he clearly made tae so upset.

He was lost in his thoughts when suddenly jieun pulled him and made him sit on the couch "kookie at least have some juice if you dont have apetite" jungkook said "No noona i dont feel like of having anything" but then hyunbin his father in law started "Kook come on you will need energy to fight at least have something hmm"

He couldnt say no to his father so he agreed and just had 5 little bites then again he started calling tae but everytime the number was unreachable he sighed as his eyes brimmed with tears he just wants to snuggle close to tae and forget about every other thing.

Suddenly jungkooks phn started ringing seeing an unknown number he frowned but he still picked it up "Hello?"
"Is this kim Taehyung's spouse we found your number saved his phn as my love?"
Jungkook frowned deeper and he wondered who had went through his husbands phn hearing his silence the person again started "we are calling from seoul city hospital to inform you that your husband kim taehyung has met with an accident and is currently admitted in our ICU you will have to hurry as you have sign the paper so that we can start our surgery"

Jungkook's whole body froze he just fell onto the floor with his tears furiously going down his cheecks. Seeing him everybody gathered and started pulling him and asking him what was wrong he was only muttering "No no no hubby no she is lying its not true" haerim asked him calmly "baby look at me hmm who was that?whats wrong baby tell us?" What he said next made everyone freeze"sh-she is say-ying hubby is in icu he h-had -acc-accident."