~5~

Author pov:
Its currently 3pm and jungkook had just dropped off minho and rosa to their houses now he was parking the car at his home

After parking his car he happily skipped towards the front door and found it open so he went in and saw everbody sitting in the living room when he saw tae he smiled brightly and said "are you guys having a family time without me?"

He went towards tae and smiled "taetae how come you are here you said ur gonna be late today" but to his surprise taehyung didnt even look at him he was sitting there with a cold face. He then looked towards everyone in the living room and saw his mother-in-law trying to give him a weak smile. He saw minjun,jieun,and his father-in-law looking down and not making an eye contact with him.
He felt uneasy so he asked in a small voice "Is something wrong hubby?"

Taehyung suddenly stated in a very cold voice "donot call me that"
Jungkook was shocked "w-what happened hubby?" Taehyung suddenly look at him dead in at"
Jungkook said "w-whats w-w-rong taetae you are scaring me"

Taehyung started laughing and said "why would be the bad boy afraid of me huh?"

Jungkook: "tae what are you talking about eomma appa whats wrong?"

Haerim(eomma): "tae baby calm down tell us whats wrong"

Taehyung: "Dont you think you should be able to answer that kim jungkook?" When he heard jungkook saying no in a smalll voice that was all for him to burst he shouted "Care to explain what you were doing at a bowling center and why you had lied to me about having lectures simutaneouly? Jungkook widened his eyes and gasped. "ANSWER ME WHEN I ASK SOMETHING JUNGKOOK"

Jungkook flinched hearing taehyungs shout but he didnt dare to look up and meet taes eyes. "Hubby i-i can ex-explain" "what?explain what?now that i have heard everything you want to explain?

Taehyung then started telling everyone about what the principal had told him about jungkooks antics all these time jungkook was looking at the floor silently while tears were streaming down his face not knowing how to face taes anger.
He again flinched "KIM JUNGKOOK LOOK AT ME!" but he didnt dare to look at tae but slowly did when he heard "LOOK AT ME JUNGKOOK"
"NOW TELL ME WHAT DID I TELL YOU AFTER GIVING YOU THE LIST AND WHAT DID I WARN YOU "
"N-not t-to break them a-and if i d-do i w-would be b-breaking yo-your trust"

By then tae was calm and then he stated in a calm voice "And what did you do jungkook" when he saw jungkook keeping quiet fiddling with his fingers while painting the floor constantly with his tears he started again "you decided to break my rules,my trust,and tell me lies since the past two WEEKS" haerim suddenly said "tae pls calm down u are angry right now you will say something you would regret"
"No mom i wont regret anything he dared to lie to me and break my trust"

Nobody dared to talk back to him because they know kim taehyung's anger and are all afraid of it.
"He along with his two other friends why would i even call them frnds which frnd would ever let his other frnd towards the wrong path and make him lie to his family" when jungkook heard taehyung talking about his two chipmunks and saying that they were at fault when he was the one who had planned bunking he couldnt stay quiet so he said "Tae dont bring them to this mess you can scold me as much as you want"

"Scold u? What would that bring? Would it bring back all the lectures , notes and tests that uou missed?"
"Tae im sorry pls stop now"
"Stop what?, maybe if you didnt act like a brat we wouldnt hve this situation"

This was jungkooks breaking point he was triggered by the word 'brat' annd he ran his mouth without thinking he shouted "Taehyung just stop acting like my father and controlling me all the time i didnt feel like of attending classes so i didnt" when he came back to his senses he slapped his hands on his mouth and look at tae with his widened eyes he saw taehyungs eyes showing hurt and looking at him in disbelief hell the entire living room was look at him in disbelief.