Nezuko-like S/o 🔥

Start from the beginning

You two grew distant afterwards. Obanai simply couldn't face you because his brain and heart were at war with one another. You, although sad, understood that he needed time to come to grips with your current situation and gave him the well-needed space.

Your first transformation was during the final battle with Muzan. Your pent up anger over the master's death mixed with the death of your comrades ( Who surprised you by throwing themselves in front of you and lost their lives shielding you from Muzan's attacks ) caused you to completely lose it. With no disregard for your own safety you charged at Muzan with the intent of murder. Obanai wasn't able to react to this until Muzan targeted him and you intervened. Luckily you were agile enough to avoid all major blows but you still suffered quite a bit and due to your newfound injuries, you weren't able to regenerate fast enough to dodge the next attack which resulted in you getting swatted away like a fly and passing out.

Obanai was both angry and shocked by this which only fueled him to fight. You risked your life for him and not only did you earn his full respect and trust again, you have now given him another reason for killing Muzan. Whether you're a demon or not now, Muzan just hurt you and no one gets away with harming you on his watch. Best believe he will get him back for you. ( And hopefully afterwards, apologize for his behavior towards you )

Shinobu Kocho

Shinobu was angry- no, furious before, during, and after your trial. The entire situation pissed her off and with you like this now, it only made her angrier.

Your relationship was distant. Shinobu loved you, she truly did but her past grudges against demons are overshadowing everything else. Blame the demon attributes but something about you now was just too much for her to handle. She tried to continue life with you like normal but she eventually distanced herself from you, explaining to you that she simply couldn't love you like she used to in your current state. You were hurt by this but respected her honesty, reassuring her about her decision and gave her space.

Unfortunately, your first and last transformation was against Doma. Unbeknownst to Shinobu, you had managed to fill your body with a toxin that has a similar effect that Wisteria poison does. It obviously came with it setbacks ( It was slowly killing you from the inside ) but with the help of Tamayo modifying your body and your new transformation you were able to stay alive long enough for your confrontation with Upper Moon Two. You fought side by side with Shinobu until eventually, she watched in horror as Doma absorbed you.

Much to her surprise, your death angered her greatly. Part of her must've still loved you dearly and to see you go out to this demon just pushed her off the edge. Eventually Kanao and Inosuke joined the battle and with all three of them on the attack, they gave Doma hell until he finally succumb to the poison. As the Upper Moon's head hit the floor, so did Shinobu and for the first time in a long time, she cried. She bawled, slamming her fist down angrily as she cursed herself for allowing this to happen and you for being so selfless.

If only he had absorbed her instead like she had planned.

Sanemi Shinazugawa

Sanemi wasn't happy. Far from it actually. He blamed himself for this happening to you which led to him becoming angry. He didn't know how to deal with his emotions and after the trial ended, he berated you. He screamed at you, yelling that he didn't love you and that you were nothing more than another flesh-eating demon to him.

After that you relationship with him was, understandably, in shambles. You felt betrayed. You understood his hate for demons but for him to act such a way after you fought tooth and nail to prove your innocence, it hurt. A lot. Sanemi, although he didn't mean the words he said to you, didn't try to mend your relationship. He doesn't believe that there's a cure out there to change you back but since you were able to prove your perseverance, he hopes that his words make you decide to give up and live the rest of your immortal life in peaceful solitude.