What We all need to know

The ten most important thing for a woman to know and understand is that

Number one: You must always put yourself first
Number Two: You must love yourself first
Number Three: Teach people how to respect you with the way you treat them and with your actions. Not only with good actions but with good attitude and character
Number Four: Understand your worth and value
Number Five: Prioritize your professional development
Number Six: Make sure you are financially independent
Number Seven: Having husband in life is not needed but wanted
Number Eight: Woman supporting Woman is vital
Number Nine: Believe in yourself and be bold
Number Ten: Take care of your body and mind.

As a woman you have to Believe in yourself, Trust yourself, love yourself and be bold. A woman must support their fellow woman in the Society which means they have to be brave, a Woman must make sure she is independent not only in mind but must be financially independent, not because she wants to live alone or rule but because she has to be, she must constantly strive for greatness, learn and grow and also to be in control of her life, When you make your husband do everything for you  and pay for you then you are loosing your control and power.

A woman must not put herself on other's feet or jeopardize her future. To be a woman is stressful and they deserve to be praised, we all have to be like a free bird and fly, we should try to make do with life and do things we have to do. Be happy don't get swayed by emotions which are clearly not needed for you yet, be positive.. Think big..

Make a set of plan for yourself, don't rush into marriage, don't be quick to get tangled. Don't act based on influence, don't act based on what you are seeing, don't act on impulse and most importantly just to feel among.

Keep your self respect, have a High self confidence, stand for yourself, be yourself and make yourself.

You should know that you are worth so much more than what you think or look like( Count yourself as a diamond, a precious jewel that should not be tainted, don't get swayed with other's opinion. Be true to yourself, Believe in yourself and have your own life.

Always know your worth and stop comparing yourself to others, you also have to learn to embraces change, Change is constant.

There are lots of things and lesson to know and learn that will be listed on the oncoming chapter, Well yes i know they have their bad sides too and that will also be told.

Please support and follow and also rate. This story is of mature content and if you feel it is not for you, you can kindly just don't read and also don't post negative comment. We all read for fun and enlightment so only those who truly like the novel for what it is or think this is their choice should read... I repeat not a place for negativity. Thanks