𝗯𝗼𝗻𝘂𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟱

Start from the beginning

"Baby please." I pleaded. I hated seeing her like this, keeping things from me. Things that were bothering her.

She sat up on the bed as well but still didn't pull the covers off. She bit on her lip and lowered her gaze on her lap. He silky hair was down and fell around her face like a curtain. She cut it shorter. It reached bellow her shoulders.

"Do you think my body looks ugly? I mean now, after the second birth..." Her eyes filled with worry and insecurity lifted to me. Zaria never had doubts about her body before. She was always confident and never complained on how she looked. And I loved that about her because she really didn't have anything to be insecure about.

Her body was magnificent.

"Zaria what are you talking about?" I pushed her hair away from her face.

"I have loose skin on my stomach and fat on the places that I shouldn't. My breasts also have stretched marks all over them." She closed her eyes and sighed. Her voice was laced with pain.

"Baby please stop with this. You carried three babies in here." Placing my hand on her stomach, I continued. "You're body had been through so much just to bring our little angels to this world. How can your body not be beautiful? It's even more sexy now." She didn't seemed to believe me.

She curled her legs and brought them close to her chest, placing her chin on her knees. "You're saying that just to make me feel better."

I knew this was hard for her and I couldn't get mad at her for thinking like this. Going through so much change can cause you these thoughts.

"Zaria look. I've loved your body since I first met you and I love it now even more. You're my wife baby. How could I not love you and what you're doing for our marriage every day?" This time I cupped her face and made her look up at me.

"Would you love my body if I somehow got a big scar on my stomach?" Her eyebrows furrowed upwards.

"Of course I would. How could I not." She spoke immediately after I said the words.

"Then why are you doubting my love for your body baby?" She shrugged her shoulders. Tears started to gloss her dark eyes. I kissed each of her eyes, then nose and finally her soft lips.

I removed myself from the bed and a confused expression formed on her face.

"Get up." I told her. At first she hesitated but then she did as I said.

With slow movements, she got up from the bed and walked towards where I was. She stood in front of me and looked up, tilting her head. The bangs fell around her forehead and face.

She looked breathtaking.

"Can I?" I fisted the hem of her big t-shirt and asked for her permission. After few seconds she nodded.

Lifting the t-shirt over her head, she was left bare. She didn't have a bra on. Her biker shorts were high waisted and covered her stomach. Her hands were next to her, fisted.

I kneeled in front of her and saw her inhale a hitched breath while closing her eyes.

My eyes searched for hers when she opened them and she gave me a silent permission to remove the shorts as well.

Tugging them down her legs, she had pink lacy underwear on. It barely covered anything and it looked way to sexy on her.

I placed one light kiss on her hip and then stood up.

Tilting her head by the chin, I gave her a quick kiss on her forehead as well. "Lay on the bed for me." I said to her.

She still seemed hesitant. "Turn off the lights." She whispered. "Please." Her voice sounded like a plea.