The Mugging

It was a Galarian Saturday afternoon on a Saturday afternoon in Galar.
The Chairman, Chairman Rose, Chairman Rose of Macro Cosmos, was walking home on his own through a rather dodgy, yet not quite suspicious alley.
As he continued his leisurely walk through previously mentioned galarian alley (which was not at all alarmingly suspicious, but was rather dodgy) He was suddenly alarmed to come across a little child with what The Chairman would call a pompom of a haircut, wearing a blue covid mask which had “TAEM YEEL” Scribbled on in sharpie. It was Bede, the little fuck of a child that you have to deal with in SWSH(Writer does not like Bede). Chairman Rose came across the child he came across, as he saw Bede in the alley. Bede looked up at the taller man and stuttered meekly, clearly having rehearsed his lines in the mirror for precisely four weeks and somehow still managing to fuck it up. "Umm.. Uh.. Ahem.. ‘Gimme all your shit or I'll fuck ya up, bro!’. Mhm, yeah!" His heavy Bri- GALARIAN accent did not suit such a manner of speech. He looked up at the taller man.

Rose smiled and shook his head. "Bean.. you know how I feel about Team Yell related robbery! Come along, let's get you home~" Chairman Rose said as he smiled and shook his head, no longer alone in the rather dodgy, yet significantly more suspicious (not yet enough to be considered suspicious) alleyway in Galar.

Bede sighed and shook his head, "Ugh. Fine!" Bede sighed and shook his head.
Rose smiled, picking up the child he came across in the rather dodgy, but no longer suspicious alley and throwing him as far as possible, before sighing and shaking his head.
Chairman Rose was surprisingly good at throwing, because Bede ended up crashing through one of the windows at Macro Cosmos' offices, causing countless blaring alarms to go off, as Bede ended up crashing through one of the windows at macro cosmos' offices.

The chairman smiled and sighed constantly, yet not very suspiciously. That was just his life as Chairman Rose, Chairman Rose of Macro Cosmos, it was part of the daily grind for him.