Winning always looks good on me K.R

"Ergh Kalle no your soaking!" The y/h/c young woman squealed, playfully pulling away from the Finnish Driver

"Ergh Kalle no your soaking!" The y/h/c young woman squealed, playfully pulling away from the Finnish Driver. "It's not my fault." Kalle mumbled in response, still determined to wrap his arms around the girl. Winning was always magnificent, the feeling of being on top of the world was compelling. But what was truly addictive, what truly caused the youngest WRC champion in history heart to really swell was capturing those familiar y/e/c eyes from the top step of the podium. It caused a hunger in Kalle, a hunger that was only sedated by a celebratory hug from Y/N L/N.

"You're not seriously trying to blame poor EP." Y/N teased breaking out of the Finns arms to finally turn and face the Driver. "Didn't you see what he did to me?" Kalle pouted slightly, suddenly recognising the familiar feeling of damp stickiness caused by the rosé liquid just moments before. Reaching up to adjust the iconic black Pirelli cap perched on the young man's blond messy locks quickly. Y/N smiled softly before bringing her y/s/c hands to rest on Kalle's warm cheeks "You can't say you didn't deserve it... even just a little bit." Y/N exclaimed quietly, she'd seen Kalle's boyish grin from where she'd been stood.

Dipping down to capture the girl's lips in a quick kiss the current champion couldn't help but grin again. "I don't know what you mean." Kalle responded, his blue eyes sparkling with mischief. Pulling away slightly the y/h/c girl raised an eyebrow, small twitches coming from her upper lip as she tried to bite back a growing smile. "Winning looks good on you." was all she said, this time pulling away properly this time. The soft rays of the Portuguese sun tracing Kalle's face, highlighting each curve. He did look breathtaking, he always looked beautiful, post the post-rally win glow always made him look like a god among mortals. "Winning always looks good on me,"