Types of Kisses O.S

Cheek Kisses

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Cheek Kisses

"Are you not cold?" Oliver asked in concern, his gentle questioning causing him to mimic a dragon as his words met the icy air.  Delicately picking up Y/N's cold hands, the Driver brought them to his lips gently breathing warm air onto the girl's hands. "Oli I'm fine." the y/h/c young girl insisted, preparing to move her hands and shove them back into the pockets of her jacket. "Let me get you a jacket." Oliver mumbled in response, concern still laced in his voice. Oliver had grown up aware of just how biting the Swedish cold could be, the last thing he wanted was for Y/N to get sick waiting around for him. "You're starting to sound like your Grandmother..." the y/h/c girl teased, tightening her grip on the younger Solberg's hand to prevent him from walking away. Rally weekends were fast paced so the couple rarely got time alone. Especially with Oliver being so hands on when it came to his car, most drivers were but even when Oliver couldn't really help his team he was strategizing with Elliot or after a bad stage reliving each moment where he could have gone faster even if it was only by a fraction of a second. 

Capturing the girl's y/e/c orbs the WRC2 driver narrowed his eyes suspiciously, still debating whether he could make a quick run for it to grab the extra layer he was sure Y/N needed "I sound nothing like my Grandmother" Oliver replied defensively a small blush rushing to his already rosy cheeks.

Pulling away slightly the y/h/c girl raised an eyebrow, "hmm debatable. "Adjusting the black beanie perched on the young man's dirty blond locks quickly Y/N smiled softly "But it's ok, it's sweet how much you care about little old me." quickly placing a kiss on the Swede's cheek. 

Pouty Kisses

Night had fallen leaving the sky to resemble spilt ink, the vast horizon accompanied by a handful of bold stars twinkling brightly. Traveling for Rally's was fun and interesting, it was always a pleasure to watch Oliver battle through the stages thoroughly in his element, but domestic Oliver was Y/N's favourite. From his warm oversized hoodies that she would no doubt steal at some point, only returning them when they no longer held his intoxicating scent to his fleece lined slippers he'd proudly post on his story. It was the one form of Oliver the y/h/c young woman didn't have to share with anyone. Y/N couldn't help but admire him, gently observing Oliver with some random ice hockey match on the tv occasionally highlighting his pale face. He looked like a living, breathing work of art. She could watch him for hours, embarrassingly so.

A comfortable silence washed over the room, occasionally interrupted by a groan of frustration from Oliver as his team missed what seemed like a clear shot.

"What?" Oliver asked eyebrows furrowed in confusion as he felt his girlfriend's eyes on him yet again. "Nothing... just think your prettttyyy." Y/N replied nonchalantly, a teasing singsong tone flooding the end of her statement. Placing a kiss just below the man's ear, it being the closest piece of skin accessible in her comfortable position snuggled into the Driver's side. She giggled slightly at the ghost-like mark left by her mint & cucumber Chapstick, the LED lighting omitting from the tv making the mark visible to her y/e/c orbs. Adjusting herself slightly Y/N laughed lightly at the Driver's pout, the man jutting out his lower lip slightly indicating he wanted another kiss.

This time she innocently placed a kiss on the corner of the man's mouth hoping this would suffice. But the Driver's pout remained, Oliver stayed silent, there was no way he would beg for a proper kiss but his eyes said it all. He wanted a kiss. A proper kiss. Sighing at the thought of having to remove herself from her comfortable spot from beside the man, Y/N adjusted herself before leaning forward to finally capture the dirty blond haired man's slightly chapped lips in a kiss. "Happy now Solberg."

Good luck Kisses

Oliver Solberg would never class himself as a superstitious person, especially when it came to the sport he'd grown up surrounded by, the sport he'd ended up making his career. Luck was another thing that meant nothing to Oliver, the Swedish driver would struggle to contain his urge to roll his eyes if Y/N ever mentioned luck. Oliver was a firm believer in making and being responsible for your own luck, but even then it would be a push for him to claim it as luck. Perhaps that was due to how self critical he was towards himself, but the first time the y/h/c girl kissed his helmet before a stage Oliver took it all back. It seemed to unlock a new passion within him and soon became tradition whether the young couple realised it or not.

Oliver walked over to the young y/h/c woman standing just beside his car, his heart skipping a beat when he realised she'd stolen his iconic fleece lined jacket. "Wish me luck." he said teasingly before sliding down into the driver's seat, helmet in hand. "I thought you didn't believe in luck Solberg?" Y/N retaliated, eyebrows furrowed in confusion, ducking down to capture her boyfriend's familiar blue eyes. "I don't but I'm not fucking risking it.." Oliver replied, shooting the girl a small grin, lifting his helmet slightly. "You'll be fine Ollie." Y/N mumbled trying to resist the urge to roll her eyes at the sight of the Driver still offering his helmet to her. "Not. Risking. It." The younger Solberg stated calmly, pushing his helmet closer to the girl. Leaning forward Elliot groaned in mock disgust, "Just do as he says Y/N I'm not listening to him complain if the session goes wrong!" The Englishman urged, shivering dramatically at the idea of his friend blaming a ritual if he took a corner milliseconds slower than he could have.

"Fine." The y/h/c young woman grumbled, taking the familiar green and black helmet, placing a quick light kiss on the Solberg Wolf before handing it back. Nodding in satisfaction, the WRC2 Driver finally made the motion to put his helmet & Hans on, the small grin growing to a toothy smile.

WRC & WRC2 Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें