"We have a lead regarding the trafficking in Nebraska " he started handing me a file.
Opening it, I saw pictures of young girls being marched into a building.
'What sort of sicko would hurt children?' I thought to myself.

" You know what you're expected to do" he said keeping it simple.

" I do, in and out without anyone noticing." I replied as I nodded.

Our team was in charge of trafficking, prostitution rings, and drug cartels. Crimes like that didn't really have leads nor evidence so we were expected to go undercover and get information. Which was why I was on my way to my partner to inform him that we needed to travel asap.

" Again??, We just got back to New York few weeks ago" My partner and friend Pete sighed as we left the office.

"We do this for the children, don't forget" I replied as we entered the car.
Our chief had already booked our flight so we had to hurry up.

"Do you need to get anything from home? He asked as we buckled up.

" Nahh, we need to get to the airport on time. Our flight is by 6pm and it's 4pm now." I stated as we drove off.

On getting to the airport, I dropped Pete off and went in search of a parking spot. After 10 minutes of driving round, I found a perfect spot that was under a shade. Turning off the ignition, I stepped out and headed towards Pete who was already waiting for me at the counter.

"Sorry for wasting time. No space as usual" I said as we both passed the security.

"It's okay, we're early thankfully. Do you need anything?, I saw a bakery around." He replied as he pointed towards the place.

"Just a coffee please, I'm so exhausted" I replied as I gave him the company card.

Checking my wristwatch, I realized that we were almost due for boarding. The earlier we got there, the better.

"Two sugars and cream" He announced as he handed the paper cup and card to me.

"Thanks" I replied taking a sip. The hot sweet taste of the coffee calmed my nerves down as we both waited for our flight to be called. By 5:30, our flight was finally announced as we boarded the plane. Immediately the crew gave us their usual instructions, i plugged my ears as I took a nap.

The voice of the pilot telling us we were about to land was what woke me up.

"Welcome back" Pete said laughing at me.

"I can't seem to get used to flights, who created something like this in the first place" I asked holding my head. There were few things that scared me in my life, the first being heights and the other Animals. I was terrified of both. Unfortunately for me, my job needed me to fly every other week.

"Trey would be waiting for us at the car park to take us to the location" I informed him as we walked out of the plane.

"Where exactly is location actually?" He asked as we walked into the main airport.

"I have no idea" I replied shrugging calling Trey to tell him we had arrived. After directing us to where he was parked, Pete and I put on our business faces as we walked towards him. There was no fucking this up.
It was a matter of life and death.

As we entered the car, Trey greeted us and handed me a piece of paper. Opening it, I saw a picture of a man.

"Who's this?" I asked as we drove out of the airport.

"Antonio Rossi" he answered plainly.

"What's his role in all these" I asked as I studied the picture then passed it to Pete.

"He's the genesis of everything bad, Ethan. If you see him, don't hesitate. Run as fast as you can " He said with a hint of fear and disgust in his voice.

"Why?" I asked again.

"He's not human. He kills everything obstructing his way and you both are entering into his world" he concluded as he parked beside a factory.

"Goodluck" he said as he unlocked the door letting us out.

Looking at the building in front of us, I sighed as I began to walk leaving Pete to follow behind. Walking towards two guards at the back entrance, I spoke up.

"The boss sent us" I said with confidence as I measured them from head to toe. Looking between Pete and I, they nodded at each other and opened the door.
Entering the building, my heart stopped as I took a heavy gulp.
'Antonio Rossi was really a devil' I thought to myself as I tried to keep myself in check.

"How can I help you gentlemen" A man asked as his voice echoed in the factory.

"The boss sent us" I replied as increased my voice walking towards him.

"Hmm, the boss sent you both?" He asked looking at us both with amusement.

"Are you doubting my words?" I retorted as I stood straighter.

"Of course not. I wasn't just expecting anyone today" he replied smiling at me showing his rotten teeth.

"What package would you like today?" He asked walking us towards an open room.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused. Deep down I prayed that I hadn't blown my cover as he turned towards me eyeing me from head to toe.

"You seem like the innocent type, I'll pick for you then" He chuckled as we entered the room.
There were girls sitting down in groups, some looking not a day older than 14. I felt nauseous.

"Have your pick" he said as he moved out from my way.
Looking at all of them, my heart broke. They all looked desolate as they looked at the floor. One girl got my attention so I pointed at her.

"Looks like you're into the cute ones" he grinned as he walked towards her and unlocked the chains on her legs and hands. Pushing her towards me, he led us out of the room.

"You have 1 hour with her, there are no hard limits so you're free to do whatever." He instructed me then looked at the girl and whispered something into her ears then gave a nasty smile.

Leaving Pete to observe the surrounding, I led the girl out of the building towards another one. The building was empty so I closed the door behind us.

Turning back to the girl, I saw her about to remove her clothes.

"What are you doing?" I asked as I rushed towards her and held her hand.

"Do what you have to do" she replied with hatred in her voice.

"I don't want to hurt you" I said searching her eyes for any sign of her believing me. As I said those words, he eyes softened then got hard again.

"What do you want?" She said stepping away from my touch.

"I want to help you. I'm a friend" I replied raising my hands up. I needed her to believe me. So I stayed still till she physically weakened and nodded.

"What's your name" I asked sitting and leaning on the wall.

"Maria" she said gently.

"Nice to meet you Maria, I'm Ethan." I said smiling sadly at her.