𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐲𝐠𝐨 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬「 𝐦⁺ 」

Începe de la început

I shake my head and point, "If Rodrygo finds out," I huff. 

She laughs and sits down, "Jealous?" "Absolutely, he gets very jealous," I tell her. 

She laughs and shakes her head, "Sounds like a typical Brazilian man," 

The game finished, it was a tie, two-to-two. 

Bruna and I walked to the tunnel, waiting for our men to come out of the locker room. 

The PSG door opens at the same time as the Real one, Rodrygo, Eder, and Vini come out one door as Neymar and Marcos come out the other. 

"Irmãos!" Neymar shouts down the tunnel. 

They all walk to each other, engulfing each other in giant hugs, "How long are you here for?" Neymar asks, "Well, Y/N and I are staying for the week, but they're going back tomorrow," Rodrygo wraps his arm around my shoulders. 

"Where are you guys staying?" "We rented a beautiful villa," I tell him, "You should've stayed with us!" Neymar says, "I told her that, she didn't listen," Bruna interjects, "Alright, alright," I put my hands up. 

As we continue to laugh and talk, the locker room door opens and Sergio and Kylian walk out. 

"The party has arrived!" Sergio laughs. 

"Kyks!" I slither out of Rodrygo's arms. 

"Hi," he laughs as he hugs me tightly, "You played great,"

I unwrap my arms from him and walked back to Rodrygo, his nostrils were a bit flared and his grip tightened around my waist. 

"Let's do a big dinner tonight!" Sergio suggests, "That sounds amazing," Bruna smiles, "I'm down," 

We all nod and agree, "Perfect, I'll text you all details," Sergio nods. 

Rodrygo and I walk out of the tunnel, getting into our rental car, "You played great," he mimics my tone. I stare at him and scrunch my face, "What?" 

"You know what?" he huffs as he sits in the passenger seat.