Who said that ???  He stand from his seat and  went near her...  ,made her sit in one chair...

She pouted her face and replied no one said ....

Then???  Asked faizi

Ab log meri sath time spend bhi nahi karti  Hai!!! Aur to aur ab log mujhe ignore bhi kar rahi Hai😭... Tearing up the girl replied ...

No ...no ... Aisa kuch bhi nahi.. Hai.."monami " It's just your thoughts....  Said faizi hugging her...

The face cleared 👇

Nahi... It's not just my thoughts.. I am going through it....  Replied monami.

Who ignored you ??? Asked faizi...

Aur kon ab "dono" !!!  Replied monami

Bacha... You know na....I am busy with my works....  Aur after everything I don't have time....
Said faizi about his situation

OK .... Fine  lekin "wo" bhi mujhe
Ignore kar rahi Hai... Aur meri sath time spend bhi nahi karte complained monami.

What did he do to you that makes you feel like avoiding ?? Questioned faizi

Monami started to give a list of complains to faizi.... When each complaints were revealed faizi's expression changed from calm to anger....

Faizi hold monami's hand and make her stand.... And went from the basement area to the main hall of their house...

SIDDARTH Mahajan ............  Shouted faizi with anger....

Monami slightly smirkes 😏....

(Always remember this heart line means screen changes)
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
In the backside of basement...  Two people who deposited the dead body in the plastic bag was digging the ground...  In one look we can say they were digging a grave.... 

OK  deposita qui quella borsa...
(OK deposit that bag here...)
The man who was observing them ordered in a foreign language....

2 men carried the dead body bag and dump it in the dug ground..  And other came and started to cover the ground by soil...

aggiungi altro terreno.. non dovrebbe venire alcun odore...
(add more soil.. no smell should come... )
Once again the observer ordered...

OK sir... Replied the men....

After the work everyone went from there.. Rain started.... The ground started to soak up....

The screen shows two body guards conversation looking at the area were the dead body was dug ....

Poor thing....  Said one body guard with pity in his eyes...