Work - Ryeji

Yeji's POV:

*sigh* "I've been working for like 8 straight hours Jimin-ah could you take over me first?"

"Sure Yeji, just tell me when you need any help with this presentation, I'd be glad to do so."

"Thank you so much, this will be a great help. Stay Safe here in the office okay?"

"Will be, stay safe on the way home."

Ryujin's POV

Yeji isn't home yet and it's already 11:30 in the evening, she usually finishes by 10. Should I pick her u-

"I'm hooomeeee"

"YEDDEONGGGG!"

*thud*

Yeji's POV

Phew I'm so tired good thing I had Karina there for me or else I would have passed out.

"I'm hooomeeee"

"YEDDEONGGGG!"

*thud*

"What a way to welcome me Ryuddaeng, alrighttt stand up let's go to the room. I'm pretty tired"

"Ohh sorry, would like some dinner? I could cook right now, I was worried" Ryujin said as she was concerned for the elder

"No thanks ddaeng, I just wanna rest and lay down with you first." Yeji said and smiled, meanwhile Ryujin over here, her hearts melting because she knew that Yeji was tired and just wanted hugs n kisses.

"Alright then, let's go to our room now. Want me to carry you?" Yeji then responded with a yes, as her feet was hurting and it was hard for her to walk properly.

^^^In the room^^^

Ryujin's POV:

I'm just here humming a song to Yeji because she was unfortunately super tired after work, she went overtime for an hour and a half.

"Ddaeng"

"Yes love?" Yeji chuckled at the new nickname, they usually call each other Ddaeng, Ddeong, Jinnie, JinJin, Ji, and many more

"What's with the nickname? Hahaha"

"Nothing, I just figured you'd like it"

"Thanks ddaeng, I love it."

"So what was it you we're gonna say?"

"Nothing I just wanna thank you for being by my side when I'm tired." Ryujin's heart softened to what Yeji said.

"Aww of course love, I'm always by your side alright? Always know that."  They then fell asleep in each others arms after a long day.

A/N:

HIII IM BACKK IM SORRY IF THIS WAS JUST A SHORT ONE SHOT, THAT'S HOW I EXPECTED IT TO BEEE, UHHHH YEAH I'LL UPDATE ONCE IN A WHILE NOW CUS SCHOOL IS OVERRR AND HAPOY MOTHER'S DAY!!!