Chapter 11: Searching for truth

Start from the beginning

"Rajababu, go and take a quick shower....we will visit the temple"

"Really??? Okay... I'm going...."

Rajababu hurriedly walked inside the washroom.

"You really got a lottery"

I stared at Tuhin mam in shock. Her tone is filled with only bitterness.

"Few months back, you were a maid but now you are sleeping in a king sized bed and enjoying every luxury of this mansion"

I got hurt with her words.

"Enjoy as much as you want because when Veer will get his memory back, he will never going to accept this marriage...then you have to pack your bags and leave this luxury behind"

"I don't want this luxury....i only want Rajababu's well being"

I replied. Tuhin mam raised her brow.

"You got a tongue.... Actually, now you are on cloud nine...but don't worry, soon you will be crawling again"

Tuhin mam make her way out. I was really dumbfounded! What's her problem?? Why she is behaving like this?

"Doll.........."

My trance broke with Rajababu's voice. I ran towards the washroom.

"What happened Rajababu?"

I asked by placing my ear on the door.

"Aaaaa....my eyes were burning...help me"

"How?"

"I got shampoo in my eyes...aaaaa"

I started to laugh mentally after hearing his childlike tantrums.

"Then use water...it will be fine"

I said.

"Noooo....i can't see the tap"

I closed my eyes and smiled. He is really cute. I pushed the door slightly and walked in. For a second I forget to breathe after seeing him only in towel. I stood in tension. It's inappropriate! I can't see him like this. I turned my head and decided to leave.

"Doll.....are you here? Help me"

I stopped in my tracks. His voice is so helpless just like a kid. I turned my head towards him. He has now the brain of a kid. So it won't be inappropriate i guess. He is dependent on me right now. I should take care of him like a mother.

My all nervousness gone suddenly and i find myself walking closer to him. I stood infront of him. His eyes were tightly squeezed. I smiled in affection and care. I want to shower all my care and love for him.

"Doll ......"

He forwarded his hand and then touched my face. Immediately his face covered in a smile. So bright and youthful.

"Give me water.....i can't see anything"

I grabbed the mug and then slowly spread the water on his face. I rubbed his eyes with the water. Then slowly he opened his eyes. He looked at me and smiled broadly.

"Now i can see...."

I looked at him being mesmerized. He is looking so fresh and innocent. But suddenly I found his mischievous eyes and within a second the shower turned on. The water fell on me, making me absolutely drenched in water. Rajababu started to laugh so loudly.

"Rajababu......what you done.... it's not right..."

I came out of the washroom and walked towards the closet. Rajababu came after me but suddenly his legs got slipped in the floor and he directly fell on his face.