Chapter 50: Appetite

Start from the beginning

Enduring the pain, I squeezed the black pus from my heart bit by bit, and spread them on the drawing paper, calling it creation.

Why is he so pathetic.

Xia Xiqing closed his eyes and leaned his head up in the hanging chair. The phone rang again. He thought that Professor Wang had something to say, so he connected without even looking at it. "Teacher..."

"I can be called a teacher by you now." There was a clear and soft voice on the other end of the phone.

It was Xu Qichen. Xia Xiqing opened his eyes and smiled, "That's right, Teacher Xu, Editor Xu."

"Don't make fun of me. I didn't sleep last night, and now I live on coffee."

Xia Xiqing got out of the hanging chair, went to the balcony and lit a cigarette for himself, "So tired? What are you busy with? I'm not afraid that Xia Zhixu will be in a hurry with you."

"He was in a hurry with me yesterday, it's annoying him to death."

Hearing the ending of Xu Qichen's last sentence, Xia Xiqing suddenly felt that he was being fed dog food. Xu Qichen quickly changed the subject again, "Did Zhou Ziheng tell you that I am the screenwriter of his new play?"

Sure enough, this is still the case. Xia Xiqing hummed, "That's why I called you Xu Bian."

"Sigh, this book is too difficult to handle. I wanted to write a relationship line, but I couldn't find a suitable actress."

Xia Xiqing interrupted: "Didn't you have a prototype when you wrote the script?"

Xu Qichen was stunned for a moment on the other end of the phone, Xia Xiqing was too smart, he had to have another brain to think of countermeasures when talking to him. He definitely can't say that his prototype is Xia Xiqing. He wrote the script based on his things, but he didn't expect to find a Xiaohuadan who matched his age and could handle acting skills.

"No, everything I can write has a prototype." Xu Qichen smiled.

Too. Xia Xiqing recalled what Zhou Ziheng said yesterday, "I heard from Zhou Ziheng, you and the director both want me to act?"

I was still thinking about how to bring this up, but Xia Xiqing said it himself, "Yes, these things are a bit troublesome to talk about. Where are you now? Let's talk face to face. I will show you the information."

"Come to my house."

It was almost five o'clock in the afternoon when Xu Qichen finished his work, packed his things and went to Xia Xiqing's house.

"It's not easy to come to your house, the security is too strict." Xu Qichen took off the schoolbag behind his back, and Xia Xiqing took it, "The people living in this apartment are quite special, so the security system should be stricter." He hugged Xu Qichen shoulder, "Why do you look so small, like a college student."

Xu Qichen scratched at the stubble of his hair in embarrassment, and looked down at the yellow sweater on his body, "I came out without changing." When he saw Xia Xiqing's living room and the lofty roof, he couldn't help sighing, "You The house I bought this time is really big.”

"Do you like it? Let Xia Zhixu buy it downstairs, and we will see each other every day." Xia Xiqing put his bag on the sofa, went to the kitchen and brought him lemon juice, and threw it into Xu Qichen's arms.

Hearing Xia Xiqing's proposal, Xu Qichen asked seriously, "Why buy the downstairs? Isn't it better to have the same floor? How many households are there in this floor?"

Xia Xiqing choked on him, "Uh... two households."

"The other one sold?"

"right."