Chapter 26: never admit defeat

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » I Only Like Your Character Settings IOLYCS » Chapter 26: never admit defeat

I Only Like Your Character Settings Chapter 26: never admit defeat

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Zhou Ziheng got off Xia Xiqing's body and straightened his clothes silently.

"I don't like men," his voice returned to the original calmness, "don't waste your time on me."

Xia Xiqing was still lying on the sofa in the same posture as before. He raised his hand to wipe his lips, wiped the blood from his hand, and laughed again.

"My ears are callused after hearing this sentence." Xia Xiqing glanced at him disdainfully, the corners of his **** mouth curled up, showing a strange beauty.

"They all ended up in my bed."

Unreasonable paranoia.

Without even looking at Xia Xiqing, he slammed the door and left.

Zhou Ziheng finally determined that Xia Xiqing's feelings for him were nothing more than a desire to win, just like a serial murderer looking for the next victim in order to satisfy his paranoid hobby.

He was chosen, that's all.

Thinking of this, the boredom stuck in his chest expanded, unscrupulously squeezing his chest cavity and oppressing his heart. When we first met, he only hated Xia Xiqing, so disgusted that he didn't want to say a word, but now he couldn't tell how this emotion had changed.

Angry, annoyed, unwilling, it seems that each of them can be used to describe, but none of them is enough.

After Zhou Ziheng left, Xia Xiqing lay alone on the sofa for a long time, his mind was very chaotic, and he kept repeating the scene of the kiss just now. He has some remorse, but it is not the remorse and guilt of doing something wrong. This emotion is more like solving a complex math problem.

Obviously there is a simpler and more beautiful algorithm, but I use violence to solve it.

Such a hasty and rough kiss completely broke the delicate and dangerous balance between the two. Xia Xiqing would never do such an extremely stupid approach in the past no matter how dazzled he was. His opponents in the past were not much easier than Zhou Ziheng, but he was always the one who planned his strategies calmly and calmly.

He took a deep breath, got off the sofa drowsily, turned off the TV irritably, and went upstairs.

Every light in the house was on, and Xia Xiqing stayed up all night.

In the morning, I received a message from Jiang Yin.

[Are you there? The ratings of the program have exploded. Now XX magazine invites you to shoot a special feature with Ziheng, double cover and inside page. Do you have time at night? ]

Xia Xiqing was about to go back when he didn't have time, so a call came in. He hesitated for a while but still answered.

"How are you thinking?"

This woman really has a fiery personality, Xia Xiqing laughed, "You say it as if I have time to think about it."

"Among the top five magazines, this is the only one that hasn't been published by Ziheng, and this time they arranged for Lin Mo to shoot, you should know how hard it is for him to hire."

Lin Mo's reputation is indeed not small, and he can be regarded as part of the art circle. Xia Xiqing has also heard of it, but not only in terms of professional ability, but also has a private life style comparable to Xia Xiqing.