"Yes, Joel, I followed the instructions," you say, a hint of amusement in your voice.

Joel looks disappointed for a moment, but then he looks at you with a determined expression. "Well, I guess we'll just have to keep trying then," he says, a playful grin spreading across his face.

You can't help but laugh at his eagerness, but a part of you is excited about the idea of starting a family with Joel. "Are you sure you're ready for that?" you ask, teasingly.

"Absolutely," he says, pulling you into a tight embrace. "I can't wait to see you as a mother, and making babies is fun."

As he holds you close, you feel a sense of warmth and love wash over you. You know that no matter what happens, you and Joel will face it together as a team.

"So, when should we start trying?" you ask, a smile on your face.

"As soon as possible," Joel says, his eyes sparkling with excitement. "Let's make a baby, Muffin."

You laugh and shake your head at his enthusiasm, but deep down, you know you're ready for this next chapter in your life with Joel by your side.

Joel scooped you up bridal style and walked to the bedroom dropping you on the bed as he hovered over you.

"I think you're wearing too many clothes" he stated as he started to undress you, anxious to be inside you.

"You too" you breathed out as you unbuttoned his shirt and reached for his belt.

He started leaving wet kisses on your jaw and down your neck. He focused on the soft spot between your neck and shoulders leaving a love bite in the process. His hands roamed your body as yours pressed his head to your skin embracing every second of it.

He played with the clasp of your bra as he sucked on the supple of your breasts eliciting a moan that had been trapped in your throat.

"Please, take it off" you begged and he undid the clasp and quickly discarded it on the floor. His pupils were blown at the look of your breasts displayed for him. Just the fact that you will be carrying his child made him rock hard.

He attacked your left nipple sucking on it as his right hand massaged the other one and then he focused on your right nipple giving both of them the same amount of care and affection.

He left goosebumps all over your skin. His hand travelled down your body and teased you by playing with the elastic band of your panties. He removed them slowly kissing your bare legs in the process,

It was a show of adoration.

Once your panties were gone, his hands held your waist and his lips were pressed to your belly. He left a trail of kisses from your stomach to your collarbones and he laughed when you desperately tried to get rid of his pants.

"Eager, I see" he chuckled as he removed his jeans and boxers in one go. His thick length sprung to his stomach and your mouth watered at the sight.

You felt him lower down between your thighs as he bit the fat on your skin and left warm kisses all over them. He loved every single part of you. His breath fanned your pussy and you loudly moan once his lips settled down on your core, sucking and lapping at your labia.

You writhed in place while his hands traced every inch of your body and after a while, you were impatient to have his cock deep inside you.

"Just fuck me, Joel"

He smirked at that and smacked the side of your bottom hovering over you. He pulled you in a passionate kiss, his tongue dancing with yours as tingles shot through your veins.

He groaned as you bit his lip and his hardened cock poked your thigh. One of his hands left his hold on your waist to guide his length towards your entrance slightly teasing you poking at it. Pushing in ever so slowly you thought you were going insane. You started to whine when he trusted deep inside you, his dick tearing you apart.

He stayed there for a minute, trying to savour being wrapped around your warm walls. Your nails dug into the skin of his back and he started to pound into you. He started slow and sweet until it turned into merciless fucking.

You were a fucking mess. The sounds that left your mouth were music to his ears and the obscene sounds of wet slapping skin were taking both of you quickly to your ecstasy.

"Shit, baby" he cursed under his breath. You felt too good to be true.

"You're so big, daddy" you moaned clinging to him as if he were the rope that'd save your life. You couldn't think much as the growing pressure of your orgasm was imminent.

"I'm going to fuck a baby into you. Fuck. So good. Yeah, mama, you take daddy's cock so well. You look gorgeous just like that, getting pounded." His words were the last straw and you came all over his cock, the grip on his cock tighten and he muttered a series of curses until an animalistic growl came out of his chest spilling his cum deep inside your pussy.

You both took a few seconds to breathe, still panting and sweaty while he still played with his cock and the cum that oozed out of your perfect pussy. He thrust lazily, gathering both of your spent on his tip and pushing it back inside.

"That's where it belongs" he said looking at the place where both of your bodies were connected and when you least expected it, he started fucking you back into his mattress, cum dripping out of you as you were full to the brim.