The appetizer (pt 1)

POV: Tanjiro

Inosuke felt incredibly good leading but I could tell he wanted more. The look on his face begged me for more, and I couldn't resist giving it to him. I started pushing my hips up to meet his only for him to go faster, trembling on uncontrollably.

"Ino, do you want Me to go harder~?" I said, slowing my pace.

"Yes! I want it harder right now... Tanjiro, I demand it~" Inosuke said pushing down deeper grabbing my chin.

"Alright, you've been good today so untie me and I can-" I started.

"No, you being tied up is... sexy... anything but that..." he whined at me, pushing up and down at a slow pace.

"Then can we switch positions? I can pound you deeper if your on the table~" I said pushing my hips up against his.

"Fine. But you stay tied. I like it..." Ino said pulling me out to untie my feet.

As he untied my feet, I flipped my hands over my head and around his shoulders. I then threw him on the table leaning my chest on his.

"There~ Inosuke, grab your feet, darling~" I whispered into his ear.

He immediately swung his legs up to meet his hands I used his shoulders to push him closer to the edge of the table and rested a knee on the table next to him. I gently pushed myself back inside leaning forward onto his chest again. His moans were much louder this time as I pushed myself to the hilt.

"Is this better Inosuke darling~? Deep enough for you?" I said pulling him closer to me.

"Yes! Right there~!" Inosuke said throwing his head back with pleasure.

Having my arms restricted made it much harder, but his reactions made it so worth the rope burns. His moans got louder and louder as I started moving in and out. His hips were thrusting unconsciously and his face was adorable.

"Inosuke darling~ I'm going to go a little harder alright~?" I said pushing us closer, thrusting harder.

"AHN~ AH NGH~!" He moaned gripping my back breaking my skin.

"Mhn shit~" I said panting as I slam it in harder.

The table shook, knocking things off of it, but it didn't matter. I just wanted to make Inosuke lose all his reason. I was struggling to hold back. Every urge in my body wanted to pound him so hard into this table it would either break or he couldn't walk tomorrow, but I held off, until...

Inosuke wrapped his arms around my neck and leaned in closer. He would suck on my neck leaving marks all over, most in plain sight. That didn't make me lose it, but him biting me all over, especially in the nape of the neck. I started pounding into him with all I had, my reason shattering in a instant as the entire cabin was filled with his moans. His voice got hoarse as he came on our chests. I took this as my chance to leave marks on him. As a sucked on his chest and nipples he gripped my back harder, tearing more skin off, it made me harder. The burning pain in my back made me want to fuck him harder... faster... it felt so... good.

"Tanjiro~! Deeper!" Inosuke moaned.

I used my hips to push his up picking his butt off the table. I then put both knees on the table and leaned over his lifted hips so I could thrust in a downwards motion. I started slamming it down pushing as far down as I could. I was being rough, but the pleasure it brought us was worth the pain... it felt other worldly... I've never felt this good before... even when...

"TANJIRO NGH~!" He let out a loud mosh before coming again on his chest.

Even still I kept going.. I started getting closer as I picked up the pace as much as I could. His moans didn't help much either as the sounds he made played like music in my ears.

Pov: Inosuke
I couldn't control myself anymore. My mind was a blur and couldn't tell what was sweat, tears, or saliva on my face. Tanjiro was so deep inside I felt like he was in my stomach. That itching spot was still there... he was so close to it.

In an instant he lifted up my hips even more. My legs flopped by my head as he leaned over my ass like he was going to destroy it... and he did. Tanjiro started thrusting at full speed with no warning, using his weight to push himself all the way to the base every time. It hit that spot. Within seconds I lost control of my voice again, i couldn't even hear myself moan. All I could see was his face. He was red from ear to ear, and he was sweating a ton, but even still he looked at me... like I was so special to him... it made my heart flutter... I didn't even eat any bugs today and yet... my heartbeat sped up... my face got hot... I wanted to look at his eyes...

I gazed into his eyes and he looked back... his eye we're sparkling... His hand grabbed my chin slowly tilting it up. He looked me into my eyes and we stopped. It was like everything froze in place... he was so... clear to me...

"Inosuke..." he said leaning in for a kiss.

I felt this feeling of ecstasy wash over me as everything seemed so clear... "Tanjiro I think... I love you..."

His eyes instantly got wider as he blushed harder then before. He stopped leaning in and just stared at me.

"I... I wasn't expecting this in the middle of... sex..." he finally muttered out.

"I know I like you... but it's something more now... you're always in my mind... you make me feel so... special... ugh I hate being soft." I turned away but he pulled my head back.

"No please, continue..." he said with a huge grin on his face.

"Well... I feel really good with you and you always treat me so well... I grew attached... and well... I just... it developed into something much more. And I can't stop thinking of you... you make me feel like I have so many butterflies in my stomach and I haven't even eaten any... I have done so many new things all because of you and I know you care about be but... I want you to know I care about you too." I said, I was very red, but it felt so good to tell him how I felt.

AUTHORS NOTE
Hihi! I know i said this was going to be longer but I just really wanted to leave it on a cliff hanger so I have more to write in part 2 ^^

Word: 1149