Difficulties

Inosuke's pov:

Tanjiro's rough pounding on top of being pinned to a tree makes me go wild with pleasure. I can't control my hips and my voice is horse, but I can't stop. I want more, I don't want to stop.

"AUGH~! FUCK~" I called out while releasing on my chest.

"Fuck... Inosuke we have to go home after this, hah..."

I want more... I need more. I crossed my legs behind his back and pushed him further into me.

"Ah~ Inkosuke! Let go I am going to cum!" Tanjiro said.

I couldn't let him go... I think I loved him. I don't understand emotions very well, but I knew I didn't feel this way with stupid caribou. Ponjiro was always different... I felt so happy whenever he was around, like I was flying in the sky... Why was he so good at this?

"Inosuke! ah~"

I grabbed him and pulled him into a kiss and squeezed tighter.

"Mfh!~" he said before cumming inside.

I grabbed his chin and forced it towards me.

"Ouch, hey Inosuke! What's wrong?-"

I start sucking on his neck as hard as I can...

"Ack! Inosuke, what is up with you!?-"

Then I turn to his other side and bite him.

"Ahn~! Hah~ Inosuke what the hell!?"

He pulled out and shoved me back.

"What is wrong with you?!" Tanjiro said, "Shit... I am bleeding..."

He is mine now... I've claimed him.

"Whatever just get dressed. We need to head back soon."

I turned to grab my clothes and as I started to put them on I felt my legs almost give out. I turned to Tanjiro who already had his clothes on.

"Tanjiro, I want to ask a question."

"Go for it Ino." He said as he turned to me.

"Were you and Kanao like this?"

"Like what Ino?" He said looking at me with a stupid face.

"Nevermind, lets just head back." I say walking down the path.

"Oh! Alright, I guess..." He said walking by my side all the way back to the cabin.

Tanjiro's pov:

Inosuke seemed off lately. It could have been what we did or that Zenitzu and Nezuko were back but he wasn't clingy at all. In fact, he wouldn't even talk to me. Every time I tried to talk to him, he'd turn and walk away. So, I caved and asked Zenitzu.

"Zenitzu! Can I talk to you?"

"Ah, sure what's wrong?"

"Well Inosuke has been ignoring me lately and I was wondering if you know why."

"Oh that, I do. he thinks that you had sex with Kanao."

"I'm sorry what?"

"Right, Inosuke thinks that you fucked her like you did him."

"Why... How..."

"I hear better then most. Safe to say you aren't quiet, or a bottom..."

"Ok going to unpack that later, why does he think I had sex with Kanao?"

"Because you were so experienced I think? I mean his brain is smaller so those aren't the words he used but you get the point. He may be stupid but he's still emotionally attached to you."

"OH!"

"Yup"

He thought I fucked Kanao because I was so capable with him...? I start looking for Inosuke once again.

"They are so stupid." Nezuko says.

"No shit." Zenitzu said.

Once I found him, I tackled him before he could get away.

"Ow! Is it training time?"

"No, I have something to say."

"Well say it before I hit you."

"I never head sex with Kanao, I didn't even kiss her. We didn't even officially date Ino."

"Sex?"

"What we did Inosuke."

"Ohhhhh, that's what that was?"

"Yes, and I'd like to do it again sometime, but in the house."

"But, Caribou and Demon girl?"

"They are leaving for the mountain again tomorrow. They'll be gone pretty much the whole day."

I felt Inosuke's arms wrap around me.

"That would be nice..."

I slowly caressed his cheeks and squished his face. He slowly brought his face up to mine and our lips locked together. We shared a gentle kiss for a moment and then he brought his hand up to my hand.

"Can you describe love?"

I snickered to myself, "Love for someone is hard to describe but I'll try. It feels like small butterflies are fluttering in your stomach, your heart beat feels faster around them, that everything about them seems so unique, and that you somehow like everything about them. It's sometimes described as this urge to protect them and save them. But love is different for everybody so my version of love is different then yours."

"I think I get it..."

I felt him squeeze my hand and lean back in for another kiss. As we lock lips this time he moved his other hand to the back of my head. I felt him rub my head before grabbing my hair and throwing me off of him followed by him leaping on top of me.

"This feels better." He says with a smirk on his face.

He grabbed my chin and pulled it up to his face and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his waist, It felt boney and somehow muscular too. He pulled away and grabbed my chin and turned it again, but this time he was gentle with it.

"Nice to see my marks still there."

"I didn't leave any marks." I said pouting.

"You can tomorrow, they know anyway."

"Fair."

I squeeze his waist and kiss him.

Pov: Inosuke

I started feeling hotter recently. Almost a burning feeling. It wasnt hot out or anything, but I was still hot. Me and... Tanjiro... haven't done anything since last week as Demon girl and Caribou delayed their trip. I feel it deep inside me. I want to do sex thing with Tanjiro again... I even... touched myself... like how he did... but it didn't work, it didn't feel any good.

"Tanjiro." I started.

"Woah! Yes Inosuke?" He said hold my arms.

"Can...you help me...?" I said quietly.

"With what Ino?" He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer.

"I want to... do sex with you again... my insides burn... I think I ...want you?"

"You what? Say it with your full chest and I'll help."

"Tanjiro. I want you."

AUTHORS NOTE:
I am so so so sorry it took so long! I got caught up with school and the finals coming up that I haven't gotten around to it! I'm going to try and write another page soon if I have enough time :)

Word count: 1087