Justin?!

Chan ran to his room and laid in bed. Maybe if he will fall asleep nothing will happen? He looked at his wall covered in Justin Bieber's posters. Suddenly he decided to listen to some music. He looked everywhere around the room and all his pockets but he couldn't find his phone.

Chan: Come on where is it?!

After more looking he realised he might've left his phone at Y/n's house.

Chan: It's pretty late, she might be asleep but I don't wanna risk it...

He sat on his bed looking at Justin Bieber's posters. Then he remembered something.

Chan: OH NO!!! IF ANY OF GUYS WILL CALL ME Y/N WILL FIND OUT EVERYTHING!

Chan jumped out of his bed and started walking around in circles, thinking about Y/n.

Chan: Oh my god what should I do...

Chan looked at the window. The moon was almost fully revealed.

Chan: Tonight will be difficult...

Suddenly someone started banging to his window.

???: Open the door!

Chan walked up to his window and saw Justin Bieber, covered in leaves.

Chan: It's a window, Justin.

Chan opened the window and Justin jumped in like a kangaroo.

Justin: Chan, we're gonna transform soon, we have to stay together!

Chan: Shhh I know, Justin, don't worry.

Chan pulled Justin closer and looked into his eyes. They were only few inches away from each other.

Chan: I can see some pimples on your face, start taking care of your skin.

Justin: I thought you will kiss me...

Chan: I have a girlfriend!

Justin: Chill dude, I have a crush on Han.

Chan: You have a what?!

Justin: have you seen his cute eyes and soft hair? His smile and bread cheeks...

Chan: JUSTIN WHAT?!

Justin: Han Bieber... Do you think it sounds good?

Chan: CALM DOWN!!!

Justin: I'm in love Chan, please understand me.

Justin looked at Chan with a weird expression.

Chan: What's wrong with you?

Justin: Come on, you have a crush too.

Chan: No, I have a girlfriend...

Justin: No, mAtE you have a crush on Shrek.

Chan: What no!

Justin: I saw your phone wallpaper... you replaced Fiona's face with yours.

Chan stayed silent as he remembered his phone that he left at Y/n's house. He got worried that Y/n will see his phone wallpaper.

Chan: Enough about this.

Justin: Just tell her that you have a crush on Shrek.

Chan: Fine I will, now we should go outside, the moon is almost out.

And they both went out holding hands.