Guidlines and Form

1. Fill out the form below, to get your book reviewed by me. I will make sure to also like and comment on your work.

2. Follow my profile 28lilyemma in other to get a follow back from me.

3. You must read and vote on the book titled caught between two kings by 28lilyemma as well as give a shout out of the book on your dashboard. Please note, you have to read all chapters of the book for your submission to be accepted, I will know those who read the book through there votes.

4. Tag 6 people in other to create awareness about the review shop.

5. Get your books reviewed within 3 days.

6. You can submit up to 3 books on the form below, 3 is the legit.

7. I will also give your book a shout-out on my profile after I'm done reviewing it.

8. Once your book has been accepted, I will send you a message with the word "accepted".

9. Please add the elite wattpaders review shop to your public reading list so you can be notified of anything new.

10. All books and genres are accepted, no matter the number of words in the book.

11. Your story can be ongoing or complete.

12. All rules must be followed accordingly, failure to do so will result in your book being terminated from the review list.

If you have done everything listed above please fill out the following form:

SUBMISSION FORM

Username:

Book Title:

Genre:

How many books are you submitting to be reviewed:

Have you followed the admin:

Have you read and voted on all chapters of the book caught between two kings by 28lilyemma:

Tag(6+):

Have you added the elite wattpaders book to your public reading list:

Have you given a shoutout of the book caught between two kings on your dashboard:

Do you want me to follow you on Instagram, drop you handle if you have an Instagram handle:

Any questions