Part II

Meerab was overwhelmed when she woke up. She had enjoyed one of the best nights of sleep after so long with Murtasim's steady breathing beside her, cursing herself, why hadn't she allowed him in the bed sooner? But she knew it wouldn't last long. The sleeping arrangement was only temporary, there was a lot that they both needed to sort out. But she was still hopeful, no matter how much she pushed him away, she was still yearning for him. She just didn't want to be abandoned again but then he had left her outside the house of her foster parents in the middle of the night without hearing her out.

She spends some time, just looking at him. She thinks to herself "Jab sab tumhare havale kardia tha murtasim, tab bhi kyu apne aap ko tumhare pass aane se rok leti hu mai".

She gets out of the bed, now in the middle of the bedroom she looks around and takes all of it in. The bedroom was obviously meant for two people. Two closets, a king-sized bed, and a bathroom that had glass paneling. Clearly meant for two "married" people who didn't have any problem with their partner seeing them in the shower.

Her mind is racing with the wildest thoughts, confusion, hurt, and most importantly what now? Are they still together? Is it the end for them? Will she have to leave for Karachi again? Will she leave him once and for all knowing that she has fallen for him and wouldn't even get to confess?

She looks at him once again and takes all of him in, she has never truly seen him before, at least not like this. A lot of things are just different since she became aware of her feeling towards the man. On the verge of having a breakdown again, she leaves the room to calm herself down and finally decides on what she needs to do now.

(Guys it's the first time I am writing, so extremely sorry if it isn't amazing. But I am trying to write better. Do leave your feedback and just share what you felt 😊)