PatPran - Reunion

Since as long as they can remember, their families have been at each others throat, a fued that might never die down. Pat and Pran were raised to also continue the fued but they never understood it. The boys never understood the reason their parents fight and so they never really hated each other. They'd get along in school with reasonable rivalry but when they were in front of their family, they'd separate. They'd compete to be better and yet their hearts were never with them during those times.

It was in high school when the two realized their feelings for each other and went behind their families back. Little touches here and there, kisses in places no camera's can reach. When they practiced for their performance, they had an excuse to be together in front of others, and yet all that fell when Pran's parents came to see the show.

And just like that, Pran was sent abroad.

They both agreed to keep in touch. They weren't going to let the people around them pull them apart. What they didn't expect was for Pran's phone to be taken away. So with no way to communicate, they trusted each other to remember the other. They knew they'd meet again. That day seemed like an eternity, and it came in such an unexpected way.

__________

Pat clutched his chest as he felt a sharp pain from the kick. He didn't even want to fight them and he wish he didn't have to. Getting up, he froze on the spot. In front of him was his boyfriend, though he lost his baby fat, Pat could recognize him anywhere even though it's been years. From the look of the others face, he didn't expect to see Pat here either. Still caught up in the moment, Pat didn't realize the authorities were here. He just blindly followed his boyfriend when he was grabbed by the arm.

Pran made sure they were away from the rest before bringing Pat in for a hug. Pat hugged back tighter when he realized they were both shaking from the emotions of seeing each other again. "Pran" he whispered. The only words coming out of his words were the name of the boy in front of him. "Pran. . . Pran, Pran!"

"I missed you" was the first thing he heard and he couldn't hold back the tears. They held each other in their arms and cried silently, overwhelmed. When the crying was reduced to sniffles, Pran took out tissue and handed some to Pat who instantly dried his tears. "I couldn't get a hold of you anymore. My phone was taken away." Pran took out his phone and handed it to Pat, "here, put your ID in, I think we both should get going and we'll talk about this later."

Pat didn't want to let go but he knew he was going to be questioned by his friends later. "What should we say to our friends?" He asked while taking the phone and typing in his username.

"If you can trust them, you can let them know that we're dating. If not, we'll figure something out." Pran responded immediately while taking back his phone. 

"Are we still dating?" Pat asked even though he knew the answer, he wanted that verbal support. 

Pran grabbed the others hand and with three words, washed away all of the worries, "We never stopped." 

They shared one kiss before leaving to go their own way. An unsaid promise to make sure they won't be separated again.

__________

"Ai' Pat, what the h*ll was that? Who was that?!" Korn asked angrily. Pat stayed quiet and looked over the table. He knew he could trust them but he wanted to make sure.

Sitting down at the table, he asked one question. "We'll always stay friends right?"

The other three at the table looked at him curiously. They then looked at each other and nodded at each other before Korn spoke up again, "always man." 

Pat breathed out a sigh of relief before telling them about his childhood. About the fued and who Pran was. His friends all listened carefully and gave him that support to continue. "I was just... shocked. Since I haven't seen or talk to him since then." 

"Dude... that was a lot." Chang said after a moment. "So you've just been hiding your relationship?"

"Are you even still in a relationship? I mean you haven't talked to this guy since high school!" Mo asked. 

Pat grimaced a little but he knew it was a genuine question despite the way it was worded. "We're still dating. I talked it over with him."

Korn, being the quietest he's ever been, spoke up for once. "Alright dude. We wanna meet this guy though. Who's the man who took our leaders heart?" He grinned and Pat grinned back with excitement. They were definitely going to like Pran.

__________

Pran met up with his friends who stared at him with their arms crossed and eyebrows raised. Without saying a word, Pran already knew they wanted an explanation. 

"Alright, sit down. I want to know one thing before I start talking." When we received nods of acceptance, he continued. "This is very important to me and if you'll be able to help me and keep a secret, stay, if not, go. If you stay and tell people later, I will ruin our friendship. Understood." After his friends glanced at each other and nodded once again, he spoke.

Wai was a friend he could trust. When he first became friends with Wai at the school abroad, there were some toxic things that they needed to fix. After talking it out with Wai, who wanted to keep their friendship, they agreed to fix the bad things in their friendship. Luis and Safe were new friends, so Pran hoped he could trust him as much as he did Wai.

After he finished his story, Wai smirked. "So it's that mystery boy huh?"

"Mystery boy?" Pran asked. 

"Oh don't play dumb. You never hid it well. Always depressed. We all assumed it was a boyfriend or something. No I know." Wai answered. 

Luis and Safe watched the two bicker on about their school life. They weren't as close to Pran, they knew that, but they'd help in anyway they can because Pran was a friend, close or not. "You're secrets safe with us Pran. But I wanna meet this guy."

Pran smiled happily. "Of course. I'll talk to him later and set up a time." The others talked excitedly among themselves at getting to see Pat, the man they hated before, as seen by Pran. "Also... Thanks guys." 

Wai waved him off, "Always."