Episode 11: revealing yourself

Start from the beginning

Y/N: jesus...and back then I was scared of you. Alot of villains including myself feared you when they meet you face to face, I can't imagine what they would think now (Y/N said, holding his face as he had realised this whole time he was scared of a skinny man) but wait, thinking about it, is it the reason why you keep this a secret, cause people would see you differently?

All might: correct but...theres more to it. The reason why I keep this is a secret is because the world needs a symbol of peace they can rely on. If they find out that the symbol of peace is really a skinny guy that's slowly losing his power day by day then I can't imagine what would happen. I keep crime rate low because of my existence and if everybody finds out then well...

Y/N: society will crumble. Your the pillar that holds society up and if you break apart then pretty much society will fall with you (I said, all might nodded as he put his shirt and jacket back on)

All might: exactly, the world needs a hero that can give them hope. Do you ever wonder why I always smile? It's to show hope, to show them things will be ok. If they find out who I really am then...yeah...

Y/N: so what do you plan on doing when your old or lose all your power? Once your gone society will pretty much fall either you keep doing your job or not.

All might: well I already planned that ou- (all might was cut off, hearing the sound of the door open as the two turn to it to see who it was, seeing the green hair boy midoriya had enter the room) ahh perfect timing.

I got up, smiling at the boy that I finally got the chance to see him again and this time I actually talk to him. Izuku was hesitate, he saw me transform back in the usj and he looked at me nervous. Despite helping him and was abit nice to me, he knew I had killed people before and did alot of dangerous crimes so ofcource he wouldn't exactly trust me right away.

He took a step back, still not sure if he was ok with being near me. Right now was different, sure back at the villain attack he was ok with me, but that was because we were fighting thesame opponent, again he wasn't sure if I was planning on hurting him or his friends. He looked at me up and down, noticing I was wearing a school uniform, confused as to why I was wearing it.

All might: glad you got my text, please you two take a seat (all might said, the two of us sat down next to each other, midoriya having his eyes on me as why I was here)

All might: well...you Two haven't exactly met, well kinda but you get what I mean. Thing is I've been keeping you two a secret from each other even tho you both have something in common...your relationship with me is a secret. And since I am trying to make sure my relationship with you two must be kept secret, it wouldn't hurt if atleast you two know each other. Let's start with you midoriya, I'm sure you already know who L/N is.

Midoriya: yeah, he's the skrill, the criminal that has killed multiple pro heroes, even more then stain. Why is he a student here?

All might: well, have you ever heard of the villain discipline system?

Midoriya: yeah I have, it's where U.A or any other hero school takes a young criminal in and disciplines them to be better people, it doesn't happen often since most teens would wanna be heroes...wait...(midoriya said, realizing now why I was here, putting two and two together as he turned to me) your here cause of that!?

All might: glad you figured it out. Since I worked at u.a andwas the one that found out, I figured maybe we could take him here and try to see the error of his ways...sadly most of the staff didn't think that way, but luckily nezu was on my side and decided to go with it, it was risky, but we tried our best and made a deal that if l/N passes a hundred days at U.A with good behavior then he he's off the hook and would have to keep his quirk a secret.