"Gregor will look after you," her father calming stated slouched in his chair like a three year old after a temper tantrum. That's what she called his angry bursts, temper tantrums "End. Of,"

"But father I-"

"End of!" He shouted standing up and bashing his fists against the table in a rage. "My word is final you hear me! Final! Gregor will look after you, protect you. I don't get what is so hard to understand about that," Ana's mouth hung open in shock and fear as her body moved away from him and her hands let go of her cutlery as the metal clashed on the table. She picked up my glass of wine and simply got up from the table and walked to the nearest door "I never said you could leave this table and goblets are not allowed upstairs young lady!" He shouted after her expecting a better response then he got.

"I don't care," Ana shouted back with a empty tone as she walked to the servant that had the jug of wine in their hands. "Thank you I will take that," she said as they gave it to her. There was silence behind her as she scurried away to another room far away from this one.

She hurried up to the roof. Up too many flights of stone stairs spilling lots of the wine on the way up. If someone were to find her just follow the trail on wine on the floor. She made her way further up the tower closest to the sky finishing the wine in her goblet before pouring another one lazily. As the marble and stone turned to old wooden stairs and floor. Her heels clicked along the floor as she began to walk again. She felt the breeze of the wind as she walked up the last flight of stairs going in a circle upwards.

She finally got the the top as she walked out towards the stone safety rail and looked over it. She place the jug on the wall carefully before lifting herself up and onto the ledge. She carefully moved herself to the other side as she grabbed the jug and sat down before placing the now half full jug beside her. Ana's legs dangled over the edge of the ledge as they blowed in the wind. She looked down admiring how high she was and the adrenaline almost building up in her stomach from the thrill. The skirt didn't help her sit down comfortably as it was huge, neither did the corset as she tried to slouch comfortably yet all her back could do was stay straight. She took the last sip from her glass looking out into the gardens and seeing the servants move around the castle frantically from this high. Seeing them through the hundreds upon thousands of windows in the palace. Probably looking for me she thought.

She gracefully started to hum a made up tune as the cool night wind blew through her hair softly and past her face. Ana reached back to her hair and took out the ribbon from the back of her hair letting her blonde hair fall down loosely over her face.

A little bird sat next to her. Maybe a dove, it was white with a small orange beak. She didn't mind birds but they are really annoying when they start pecking you she thought, as it started to do just that. It snapped the middle hoop of her skirt. Ana jumped at the loud snap. "Fuck off!" She shouted as she waved her hands for it to move and covering it with a few drops of wine left in her cup.

"Anastasia!" She heard someone shouted from the stairs. She just hoped it wasn't her father. Luckily it wasn't, it was Gregor. "You know if anyone had heard that they would have had you thrown in the dungeon,"

She laughed "you wish" looking up at him leaning against the stone railing behind her. Ana looked up to see him confusingly looking around to see no one.

"Where actually are you?" He asked still looking around smiling. She casually raised her hand and waved, almost hitting him in the face. "What are you doing down there?" He asked more worried

"Enjoying the breeze, Gregor. You should try it sometime," She said in a calm tone.

"I'm good thanks. Knowing me I'll topple over the edge," He laughed as sat on the stone wall and crossed his legs before Ana turned.