Chapter 8

Zayn's POV

Harry's expressions turned to one of shock. I looked at him in confusion. He leaned back down to Liam's ear, and asked something. Liam burst out in a fresh wave of tears.

"What is it Harry?" I asked him, confusion etched on my face. He stared at me.

"L-Liam helped them kidnap Niall," harry said. I sat there in shock, before getting up and pouncing on Liam.

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS! NIALL IS HERE BECAUSE OF YOU! YOU SICK TWISTED HUMAN BEING! TRAITOR!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

I felt a pair of hands clamp on my waist, and I was yanked off of Liam.

"Give him a chance to explain. He might have a good explanation for what he did." Louis whispered in my ear. I calmed down I little bit, before crawling over to Christy, and crying.

Once all my tears were gone, I turned to Liam. I sent him a cold glare, making new tears come, but I didn't care.

"Explain. Now." I demanded.

Liam took a deep breath and started.

"Niall and I were walking to my flat after lunch at Nando's. We took a short cut through an alley when three men attacked us. One grabbed me and the other grabbed Niall. I tried to yell, but the man put a hand over my mouth. Same with Niall. The third man pulled out a gun and put it to Niall's head. He said if he didn't come willingly he would kill him. Niall refused. The man then put the gun up to my head. Niall then said he would go with him. The man dived me to the ground, and put Niall in the car. I just sat there and watched it all happen."

"Li, that's not your fault. You didn't do anything." Harry said consolingly.

"You don't get it Harry. I told them where we would be. They said all they wanted was some money. I couldn't say no. They had Danielle. They threatened to kill her. I brought the money, but they took Nialler instead."

Everyone stared at Liam in shock. I couldn't believe it. Why had Liam not told anyone about this?

"Liam, why have isn't you tell us?" Harry asked, voicing my question.

"I-I couldn't. They said they would k-kill N-Niall. I-I didn't k-know that t-they w-oils c-come after u-us as w-well. It's all m-my f-fault!" Liam cried.

Though I was immensely angry at Liam, I couldn't help but feel bad. I hated to agree, but it was his fault, even if it was just a little bit. I couldn't say that though. I'd keep my feelings to myself.

"Zayn? Are you okay? You look sick," I heard Christy's angelic voice call out beside me.

"Huh? Oh, yeah, I'm fine. Just a little shell shocked I guess." I replied.

"Oh okay. You should get to sleep. It will help, I'm sure of it." she told me sweetly, the sadness laced through her voice.

I nodded, and immediately felt bad about lying to her. I closed my eyes, and slowly drifted off to a hopefully uneventful sleep.

Liam's POV

I felt sick inside. Niall was here, all alone, because of me. The rest of the boys were here because of me. Danielle was who knows where doing who knows what because of me.

We were all here because of me.

And I'm gonna get us out.

HEY! I FEEL LIKE WRITING CONSTANTLY, AND I KNOW HOW TO DO IT FROM MY PHONE, SO MORE UPDATES! YAY!

DEDICATION TO ALL OF MY READERS! YOU GUYS MAKE ME WANNA KEEP WRITING!

ESCAPE PLAN! EXCITING!

UNTIL NEXT TIME!

-Chloe <3