Chapter 5

Zayn's POV

All of our heads popped up in fear. That scream, it sounded so familiar. It sounded very Irish, like a voice I hear everyday of my life. Wait a minute...

"Guys, was that Niall's voice?" I heard a frightened Liam ask. my head turned to him, both fear for Niall and relief that Liam was ok.

"I honestly don't know. All we can do is hope." I heard Louis's voice. I felt another wave of relief fly threw me, knowing that three of my best mates were ok. I heard a sniffling sound behind me. Harry was sitting there tears streaming down his face. I walked over to him and put my arm around him. I felt guilty knowing I was thinking about all of us and not Niall.

"Sh. It'll be ok, I promise. We'll all get out of here. I promise." I whispered soothingly in his ear, trying to hide my own doubts.

"B-but w-what about N-niall? Will he get out alive? And if he does, will he ever be the same?" Harry asked me. I had no answer. Harry had asked the one question I couldn't answer. the one that would haunt me forever.

HI! DON'T WORRY! IT'S NOT OVER YET! I AM MERELY INTRODUCING OUR NEWEST CHARACTER...

CHRISTY! She will be my first character. Don't feel discouraged! I'm putting in one girl for each boy! but I won't be taking any more entries. I have five already. thanks!

Now, without further ado, LET'S CONTINUE!

Christy's POV

I sat there quivering. I had been stuck in this hellhole for who knows how long. I had actually gotten used to the place, but I just finished hearing the tortured screams of a boy, young, by the sound of it. I heard the door open, and my pale green eyes snapped up. my captor stood there, smirking at me.

"Awww. What's wrong Christy?" I didn't answer him. he just continued smirking. "Well. no matter! I have some friends for you, would you like to meet them?" again, I didn't answer him. He raised a fist, and I quickly nodded. "Now that's a good girl. Come on, let's go."

He grabbed my long, ratty brown hair(slightly natural reddish tint) and started dragging my frail, 5'2 frame down the hall. I cried out in pain. he simply shushed me and proceeded to a barren silver door. He opened the door, and I was shocked to see 4/5 of the British/Irish boyband sitting in front of me.

BACK TO ZAYN!

Zayn's POVKK

Our sick captor opened the door to reveal the most beautiful girl I've ever laid eyes on. She had ratty brownish/reddish hair, and the most amazing pale green eyes on the planet. my breath caught in my throat as I stared. she looked around at us in fear and shock, before her gaze became confused.

The man threw her in and she landed in a ball on the floor, crying out. As soon as the door shut, she scrambled over to a corner, put her head in her hands, and began to cry. I dragged myself over to her, and gently laid a hand on her shoulder. She flinched, and backed herself into the wall even more.

"Hey, hey it's ok. My name is Zayn Malik. I'm a prisoner here just like you. I wouldn't dare hurt you, and I surely won't let that man hurt you. Ok?" I told her. She relaxed a little bit, before nodding. "So, what's your name love?" I asked her.

"M-my n-name's C-Christy." she replied to me. I smiled. she had the most angelic voice I had ever heard.

"You can trust me. Do you trust me?" I asked again. she nodded. I drew her into my chest, and she soon fell asleep. I played with her hair for a little bit, before drifting off to sleep myself.

Kidnappers POV (HEHE)

I smiled as I closed the door. I was having fun with my new friends. I had a feeling we were going to get along quite well.

10 MINUTES LATER

Wow. I was really bored. I decided I wanted to have a little fun, so I packed my bag with some chloroform, duct tape, and a gun. I then walked out to my van. I began driving around town, when I saw a lovely little creature. She was about medium height, with long brunette hair, and bright blue eyes. She was carrying a small backpack. I looked closely, and saw the name ALLI written on it. what a cute name, for such a cute girl.

I parked the van, wet my cloth, and walked up behind her, and quickly placed the cloth on the girl's mouth. She struggled and tried to scream, but she was soon out cold. I smiled, as I picked her up and dragged her over to the van. I climbed up with her on my lap, and taped her feet, her hands behind her back, and a strip of duct tape over her mouth. I placed a small kiss on her gagged lips. what a cutie.

 Time for some fun, I thought as I drove away.

HEY! SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT! Things have been really hard and stressful, so I appreciate your patience.

A special dedication to... DancinLikeImDumb! girl, you are so nice <3

thank you DancinLikeImDumb and xxAlli_Stylesxx for letting me use the characters they created! you guys are AMAZAYN!

COMMENT! VOTE! RECCOMEND! LOVE YOU! <3