"You're up." Joey giggled as he glanced at Macau. "I bet he doesn't know what he did." He whispered this part and Pete couldn't make out what was said.

"What are you both talking about?" Pete settled in his seat to have breakfast.

Macau snickered. "You wanna know what mess you made of yourself last night? You were embarrassing." This kid never seized the chance to get on Pete's nerves. "What does Vegas see in you?"

Pete wasn't in the mood for this. He banged his fits against the table. "Watch your mouth, Macau." His eyes flared and more so, he was furious Vegas was not at the table.

Macau scoffed, not a bit threatened by Pete's reaction. He had a lot to say even but let it rest for now. "How about you watch for yourself what you did?" He gestured to Joey and the latter quickly handed the phone to him.

Pete took the device looking uninterested but his whole expression shifted the moment he saw himself moving his body and hips sensually. "What... What is this?" He could hear Joey laughing hard as they watched his reaction. Pete was stunned and couldn't find his words. "Did I... did I do this?!" He again saw himself doing body rolls and happily waving to the crowd. "Damn it, why did I do this." He couldn't believe that was him. "This isn't me."

"You have a twin?" Joey asked, still clutching his stomach in laughter.

"Wait for the end." Macau urged.

Pete's hands trembled and the device fell to the table but Macau picked it up and volunteered to hold it up. "You must watch to the very end." He said sneakily.

Pete had no choice but to watch what was next. Vegas appeared and lifted him up. That did not surprise him much but his next actions. He voluntarily pulled Vegas in for a kiss in front of everyone. "What on earth..." He sprung to his feet. "I'll never do something like this."

"Yes, you did," Macau affirmed. "You kissed my brother so don't you deny your actions now. I warned you not to drink but you insisted you had high tolerance." He taunted.

Joey added. "You know what's worse? You kept pulling his hair out, smacking his head on our way back home yet, he never complained and endured it all." He shook his head as if his next words were the last straw. "You puked all over him, jeez, what's wrong with Vegas? He didn't look disgusted. I would have thrown you out the window if I were him."

Pete's legs went jelly and collapsed back into his seat. His inappropriate behavior appalled the wit out of him. Vegas went through all the trouble for him yet, he was ungrateful right after waking up. Mumbling hoarsely, "Where's Vegas?"

"He left." Macau wasted no time. "Honestly, Pete, do you know why I do not like you?" He questioned and Pete looked up, his feelings all mixed up. Macau continued. "Since the first day, you always treated my brother like shit no matter how hard he tried. Sometimes I think he's stupid for still pushing it." He scanned Pete, "he's never behaved with anyone the way he does with you and it's insane. Why does he cling to you despite your constant rejection?" Macau now was out of it. "He's human and has feelings! How are you always ungrateful towards him? A little affection wouldn't hurt!"

Joey held onto Macau. "Hey, calm down..." He was cut off.

"Do you know how hurt he was when he left moments ago? He never said a word but I've been with him all my life and I can see right through him. You said something harsh to him again, didn't you?"

"Macau," Pete called calmly. "It's not..."

"Don't try to justify your actions, Pete. I don't know what you have against us but I'm getting annoyed. Vegas was a heartless beast before but he's changed ever since he met you." Macau's playful demeanor from days ago no longer existed. "I see him sometimes and I don't recognize him anymore."