INTRODUCTION

Hello hello hello my precious pandas.... Your authornim here is back with another YoGa story!

My first YoGa story The Devil's Detective is finished.... And here's the must waited sequel of that....

Foreword:
This authornim is a full-time working student so my routine is no use... As you can tell we all have our own lives and at some point we need to start to focus on it.... So please forgive me if I can't update chapters because I'm either busy with assignments or just simply burried under workload....

Writing is kinda my escape from reality... So I do that often... Which is why you need not worry about me abandoning my stories, cuz they my babies and mama never abandon her babies.

And then comes the thing that some people out there does... It's called plagiarism.... I'm not a plagiarism detector but I've got a very strong friends group having my back... So don't think you can get away with that.... So DON'T STEAL.

Also if you find my work simply too similar to some works before me tell me in my DMs with the link to the actual work... I'll take mine down without question.....

I'm an honest writer and I think that's the best thing I can offer to my readers... My works reflect a part of who I am, my life, my struggles, and part of how I want the world to be like.... It's not only just imagination or complete reality... If you find any similarity between a true situation that was probably intensional or not...

So that's for basics.

Now for this story,,,,,
There are some things you need to know before you start reading it...

This one is an YoGa fanfiction, which means it's BL.... If that's one of the things that grosses you out, please leave.... If done otherwise, it's on you... You've been warned...

I've been told before that real life is the best source of inspiration.... So I may have listened to them... Which means this story is half reality except the too dramatic parts... Some of the incidents may have happened to people I know and I've used them in my story totally with their consent....

And last but not the least... English is not my mother tongue.... It's not even my second language... So if my grammar sucks it's not my fault, just my teacher! (Haha just kidding).... So please come to me directly and correct me... The comments section is there for a reason...

Now that it's out of the list, here comes the warnings....

Warnings:
° t/w anxiety

°Mature contents (will have a warning beforehand)

So that's all about it.... Hope I cleared myself enough...

Enjoy
Vote | Comment | Add to Library

© The Awkward Host, 2023

All the love
C 💕