44. Guy with piercings

Start from the beginning

and then she walked past me.

However, she stopped in her tracks to roar at me which made me chuckle. She uses that too much, and because it doesn't have the same effect on me anymore, it looks lame and absurd.

I don't find it cute in the slightest. Shaking my head at her stupidity I glanced down at the scribbled words mumbling "She's using it like bones in bones broth soup" Then I lifted up my gaze and saw Ji ah standing a few steps away from me.

She must be done with her session. Watching me having eyes on her, made her smile but it didn't reach her eyes. Her eyes were devoid of their warmth.
She walked up to me and I could see the flicker of an unknown emotion in her eyes. As if she had been scared.

And I realized that she just saw me talking to Lim ju gyeoung moreover, her doing that roaring thing. It would have made her feel uncomfortable... jealous maybe.

"Hey! Artist. You've just earned a new commission" I said, trying to break this unspoken tension.

"What?" she was taken aback by what I said.

"You have to paint over my cast, there's no space left for you to write anything," I said casually

"But painting over it would conceal everything. Kim cho rong wrote such cute things and Lim ju gyeoung also.." Her voice faltered a bit at the mention of her name, proving my suspicion accurate.

"Yes but I don't want to keep a cast that reminds me of a horrible accident unless my girlfriend has written something romantic over it," I said, wiggling my eyebrows at her and she just chuckled. The glint in her eyes made its way back slowly.

"How about we do it together once I take it off?" I asked, "Sounds fun" She replied with a shy smile blooming on her face.

My phone buzzed pulling me out of my thoughts and a notification popped on the screen. It was a text from that beautiful devil I think about all the time.

Her: Hey Handsome! Would you like to go out sometime?😏🥰

Han seojun: Sorry I have a girlfriend

Her: So what? Who's going to tell her anyway!?😏

I tried my best to swallow the goofy smile making its' way onto my face but it's rare to find Ji ah in such a playful mood. I'm the goofy one most of the time while she is always the voice of reason and gets embarrassed easily.

Han seojun: 🤔 Hmm! Ok Time and place?😏

Ji ah: Oh my God!😱 Cheatttteeeeerrrrrrr!!
You've been caught red-handed!😡

Han seojun: Nope!! See? No red. 🤗

I sent her a photo of my palm. And instead of getting another text, she replied with a phone call.

Ji ah: Hey!

Han seojun: Hey! How come you could steal time for me today out of your busy schedule

Ji ah: Yeah..I know the cafe is always bustling these days, I'm at home by the way.

Han seojun: Yeah! Makes sense.

Ji ah: Why does your hand look so pale? Haven't you been eating properly?

Han seojun: How can one eat properly when Lee su is one to feed you? He's a wench.

She burst out laughing. "Do you even have a clue what it means?"

Han seojun: Don't give me a literature speech when you can't even drop by to see me, let alone feed me.

She gasped." You didn't..."