02. How Do I Title Things ft. Meggy Spletzer

"-and THAT is the entire history of the Bloons franchise!" SMG3 concluded his rant proudly, taking a quick sip of his coffee.

"Wow. Three, I think you literally just told me a video essay's worth of Bloons TD history." Meggy burst into a fit of giggles. "We're playing Minecraft right now, dude!"

"God made me autistic, so I'm gonna BE autistic!" SMG3 asserted shortly before giggling as well. Meggy only laughed harder.

It was about 11 PM. SMG3 had completely forgotten the concept of time while on a Discord call with Meggy. He couldn't even remember the last time he looked at the clock in the bottom right corner of his desktop. They were playing on a brand new Minecraft world together that was played on by some other friends of theirs. You could call it "The SMG4 Gang Minecraft Server" if you wanted. The two of them were having so much fun playing together. Others like Mario and even Kaizo were online earlier, but alas, it was getting late.

SMG3 was a complete night owl. It was definitely past Meggy's sleep schedule right now, but not that she really cared. It was the weekend and she didn't want the Minecraft fun to stop.

"You're funny, Three." Meggy was still chuckling a bit. "I love playing games with you."

"You do...?" Three perked up, grinning.

"Yeah, of course! You're fun to be around and you're really cool."

"Ditto for sure, heheh." SMG3 hoped that didn't sound awkward. "Four makes friends with the best people."

"Speaking of Four, where is he?" asked Meggy. "Is he asleep?"

"Oh, no. At least, I don't think so?" Three paused to think. "I know he told me he was editing a video today. And you know him, he gets super fixated on that shit, so it's just been us doing our own thing for today. He did come down and make me a coffee, though."

"I saw! You guys are so cute!" Meggy cooed, smiling widely. "I swear, Four is really lucky to have somebody like you."

"Aww, come on." SMG3 rubbed the back of his neck, getting a little shy.

"You know, I remember when you two were first dating."

"Yeah?"

"Mario and I made a bet on how long it'd take for you guys to just get over your feelings and ask each other out." Meggy chuckled at the memory. "I won the bet, you saw."

"Yeah, that certainly happened."

"Then I remember pretty much threatening your life if you were to break SMG4's heart."

"Haha, that... certainly happened, too." SMG3 swallowed thickly.

"He's been through a lot, y'know...?" Meggy's mood deflated a bit. "Losing the castle was the hardest on him. Trauma fucking sucks. He doesn't deserve any of what happened to him. I've always been scared for him and I just wanted to make sure you'd treat him right after all he's endured."

"...I know." SMG3 sighed, fixing his gaze on something in his room. "Of course I'll treat him right. I'm his boyfriend after all."

"And that you are. I saw you two being together a mile away, by the way."

"Yes, I'm aware." SMG3 rolled his eyes with a smile. "So did Mario. Was it really that obvious?"

"I mean..." Meggy trailed off. "You kept calling him a 'baka'. You are literally the textbook definition of a tsundere."

"Hey!"

"And you're also the textbook definition of a gay man."

"MEGGY!"