Page 47 | Surprise Attack! Pt. 1

Beginne am Anfang

Y/N: "VILLAINS!" I alerted the rest and exactly as I said my words, Pixie Bob just got pulled away from us and two villains quickly knocked her out with a kick in the head. "PIXIE BOB!" I shouted, but it was too late. I clicked my tongue in annoyance. "Damn it...!"

Midoriya wanted to help and rush in, Mandalay, me, and Tiger stopped him before he could run past us.

Y/N: "Idiot! Don't rush head on! All we need is to recall all the students back in here and hold on!" I said to Midoriya.

Midoriya shot a glance at the mountainous area away from the lodging us and I also realized why is he looking from there.

Midoriya: "N/N-chan! Let me go! Kota-kun's up there all alone!" Midoriya pleaded.

Y/N: "Are you daft?! We still don't know the exact strength of those villains!"

Midoriya: "If you are in my shoes, you would not hesitate to rescue him, too, right?!" Midoriya retaliated. "So let me go after him and bring Kota back here!"

Is he really this stupid?!

He's going to risk his arms again!

Left with no other choice and time running out, I gave him the green light to go.

Y/N: "FINE! But get back here AFTER you reached Kota. Understood?!" I said, "Bring my clones with you on the way there, my clones will rescue our classmates and 1-B then they will retreat back from here and hold out positions until Aizawa-sensei and the others could arrive."

Midoriya: "R-Right! Thank you, N/N-chan!" Midoriya nodded and jumped away, bringing my six clones with him.

Y/N: "Fucking dipshits!" I muttered, then I looked at Mandalay. She only replied with a nod because she already knew what to do next. Lastly, I looked to the other students behind me. "Everyone held onto your positions and defend yourselves, I am the only one who can attack alongside with the heroes, so stand your ground!" I cried out.

Mandalay quickly connected the entire 1-A, 1-B, and the teachers in her telepathic link, this of course goes for us.

Mandalay: "Everyone!" Mandalay started. "We're being attacked by two villains! According to Yugano's sensory gathering, it is possible that there are more inside the forest, around from eight to nine villains. Everyone who can move, withdraw to camp immediately! Even if you come across the enemy, retreat and do not engage! Yugano had already sent his clones to relieve your positions, and he's the only one allowed who can fight back to buy you all some time to run. If you met one of his clones, they will help you and guide your way back to the camp!"

The two villains held the unconscious Pixie Bob as their hostage. Their names are Spinner and Magne. The two are having a conversation with some students of 1-A and Tiger to release Pixie Bob at once, but the two rejected Tiger's order. This pissed off Tiger real good.

Mandalay: "Tiger, I've broadcasted the instructions already. Leave the safety of the other students to Ragdoll. The two of us will hold them back here!" She then looked behind us. "Go, everyone! Listen carefully. Do not fight!" She ordered.

Y/N: "I have my reserved clone to go alongside them, Mandalay." I said.

Mandalay: "Good." She nods her head. "Follow your Class-Rep's clone and out from here! Y/N-chan, help us to deal with them."

Clone 7: "Understood!" My clone gave them a hand signal and gathered the rest. "Everyone, follow me and don't stop running!" He said, before the class, decided to retreat with him away from the fight.