Chapter Sixteen

Eva

"Have you been safe?" Elias asked, climbing back on the bed and sitting next to me. His eyes glazed over me painfully, fearful that something else might have hurt me when I left the pack. 

"Yes. Kieran and Vito both helped me," I explained, tugging the bed sheets up to my neck and holding them tight in my hands. I am safe here. I am home here. 

"Were you happy in the pack?" his dark eyes raked over every inch of me. He pulled his bottom lip in between his teeth. 

My face went warm and I slowly shook my head. "I was no one in the pack. It was easy to be pushed around and I couldn't stand up for myself. I am glad I left, Elias. I would be a joke everyone would laugh about, and soon enough you would resent me for it."

Elias' face dropped and his eyebrows pushed down. "I was the Alpha, Evangeline. If anyone would have said shit to you - about you, they would quickly find out they needed to shut up. I would never let anyone laugh at you. My mom raised me to comfort and protect my mate. You are my lifeline."

"I am yours, no one can take that away," Elias grabbed my hand and pushed it onto the small bite mark that blemished his neck. "I promise."

"What else did you want to ask me?" I said, blushing into my hands as Elias pulled me from beneath the bed sheets and onto his lap. My butt pressed against the thin material that covered his hard-on. 

Elias hummed, tearing his gaze away from my mouth and back to my eyes. "What's your favorite color?"

"Pastel purple."

Elias pushed his hand against my ass, lightly grinding me against him. He slid his fingers under the waistband of the boxers and grabbed my cheek. "Favorite food?"

"Chocolate," I mumbled. Elias tilted his head, watching my pale cheeks flushing pink as he kissed my nose. My Alpha tucked hair behind my ear, keeping his gaze on me as he moved my hips slightly against his own.

"Last question," Elias pulled his hand out of my underwear and pressed his thumb against my lips and into my mouth. His thumb was wet and covered in my spit as he slipped his hand down my smalls, shoving his thumb inside of my ass. "Relax yourself. Favorite activity?"

Elias plunged his other fingers into my gaping pussy. He started pumping into me, making me whimper softly. "Uh, I want t-to learn... oh God."

"What do you want to learn?" Elias stiffly asked, making me tighten harder. 

"To cook. I w-want to learn... ah... how t-to cook," I breathed out, his finger slipping out of my sopping hole and manipulating my clit. He rubbed the sensitive bud and made pleasure fill my body. My breathing hitched as I reached my high. 

"Oh God," my mouth fell open, trying to catch my own breath. Elias kissed my mouth feverishly, lapping my tongue with his own.

After a few hot minutes of sucking my face, Elias pulled away from me. He slipped his fingers out of my boxers and licked my juices from his own hand. He sat me back next to him, before bounding towards the bathroom and grabbing a wet cloth. Elias came back, cleaning between my legs. 

"I can teach you how to cook," Elias said, tossing the dirty towelette into the hamper. 

"T-that would be nice," I smiled, my voice coming out quiet. 

"Do you want me to take you downstairs for breakfast? I am not sure what food they have here but I am sure I can find something for you," Elias asked, pressing his hot mouth against my forehead, tickling my skin with his stubble. 

I nodded. I had spent so much of my energy, I needed to eat. I could feel my belly grumble, needing food. I desperately needed to eat soon by how touchy my mates were being. My neck continued to throb, and I knew my wolf was just as eager. 

Elias helped me downstairs. I felt like a baby being carried everywhere, but my body was sore and tired. He plopped me onto a chair, searching the cupboards for food. "Where is everything?"

"Above the fridge, Kieran hides food I think," I said, remembering how last week he stashed away cereal boxes from Vito. 

Elias' lip curled into half a smile as he grabbed a packet of Cheerios. Elias started pouring it into two bowls before the front door bounced open and Vito strolled inside with Kieran hot on his heels. 

Blood had dripped down Vito's shirt and stained his clothes. He had a tear stretching from the neckline down his torso. Kieran had a gash from the corner of his lip down his chin. 

"You two look like shit," Elias hummed towards Vito and Kieran, who were dragging their feet across the floor into the kitchen. He put a bowl of cereal in front of me, but the sight of blood dripping from their teeth and talons made me feel sick. 

"This is your fucking fault," Vito clenched his jaw and sighed through his nose. He pushed his finger at Elias' chest, trying to control himself. I wanted to shrink into the ground as blood leaked from Vito's arm and onto Elias' chest. 

Kieran gritted his teeth, crossing his arms across his bulky chest. 

"Some of your fucking mutts came out of nowhere and attacked us, you dick," Vito slammed his hand into Elias' cheek, making him stumble back against the counter. My heart jumped in my chest as I scurried out of my seat and grabbed onto Kieran. 

"Vito!" Kieran shouted, shielding me with his body as he hugged me into him. 

"Shit, sorry, pet." Vito ran his hand down his face, scratching and popping his knuckles as he glared at Elias. "Apparently her parents told some cunts' in your pack where Eva was. They want her, to get to you, because they don't want you leaving."

"What?" I peeked out of Kieran's chest. Elias' face screwed up as heat rose in his face. 

He seemed beyond angry.

"What did they look like?" Elias asked. His hands wrapped on the edge of the counter. His fingers were turning white with how forceful his grip was. 

"Red brown wolf, fat short man with Danny DeVito hairline and three pubes on his chin. Other was white and grey, black spot around his eye. His face was pinched like he had a dick up his arse for a while," Vito scratched his chin as he described whoever he encountered.

"...black spot around his eye? Jordon?"