Five

After Chad and Jax got off the phone, Jax went to the Meek-Martin household to change his clothes before going to the bar where the others were

After Chad and Jax got off the phone, Jax went to the Meek-Martin household to change his clothes before going to the bar where the others were. When he got there, he saw everyone, including Liv, at the pool table playing pool. Jax started walking over, but he was stopped by Vince. "Pretty boy, do you want a drink?" Vince asked with a smirk. "I'm good," Jax said, walking away from Vince with an annoyed look and joining the others. Chad smiled when he saw Jax, but his smile went away when he saw the annoyed look on Jax's face.

"What's wrong?" Chad asked as Jax walked over, standing next to Mindy, who gave him a pool stick. "Nothing," Jax Aid said, lowering his gaze to the pool table. "Strips," Mindy said to Jax, and he leaned down, hitting one of the strip balls. Chad went to say something but was cut off by Liv, who was standing next to him. "So what is she like, the sister?" Liv asked, looking at the group. Liv was the only one who wasn't babysat by Sam. "Sam? Oh, Sam is so cool," Chad said with a smile on his face, but inside of him was a little resentment because she hurt Jax. "You only say that because she let you wear Pokémon onesies to bead for a year," Mindy pointed out, causing the group to laugh.

"True that. That's a true statement," Chad said proudly, pointing at Mindy. Jax smiled at the shaking of his head. "No, trust me, Sam is not cool; her dad left her mom, right?" She walks right out when Jax and Tara are eight; she's thirteen; Sam starts acting out, getting in trouble with the cops; and on Sam's eighteenth birthday, she leaves ghosts of them all." Amber tells the group as Jax looks at the ground. Chad looked over at Jax with worry, but he looked back over when he saw Mindy put her hand on Jax's shoulder, giving it a squeeze. "Maybe Sam changed. I just don't want to see Tara and Jax getting hurt again." Amber said looking at Jax who reached her stare "So what's your protection for Jax and Tara from their own sister?" Wes asked, looking at Amber. "Well, someone has to," Amber said with a shrug. "Oh, so no guys are good enough for them, and now their families are off limits too," Wes said.

"Hmm motive," Mindy spoke up, catching the attention of everyone. "If I can't have them, no one can." Mindy said, "What?" Wes asked, "We know you have a crush on Tara, but before you had a crush on Jax," Mindy said, causing Jax to look at him confused and Chad to glare at him. "Okay, come on, Mindy," Wes said, not denying what Mindy said. "But we were all suspects," Mindy said, looking at everyone who stared at each other. Chad raised his glass at Mindy before taking a sip of his drink. Mindy Star landed on "expect maybe Liv," which Liv took as a compliment. "Thank you," Liv said with a smile. "You're way too boring to be a psyco," Mindy said, wiping Liv's smile away and causing Jax to chuckle.

"Yo liv," a family voice said, taking the group's stare from liv to the family voice that was Vince. Jax groaned, seeing him again. "You want a real drink?" Vince asked. Jax stared at Chad, who was starting to get annoyed and was taping the pool table to control his anger. "Or are you happy sitting at the kids table?" vince asked clapping his hands up "Listen up, Uglier Michael Myers, it was a summer fling all right; it meant nothing," Chad said, walking toward Vince, which caused Jax to tense up. "I'm sorry, was I talking to you?" Vince asked, getting in Chad's face. Chad scoffed, "I don't fucking care who you're talking to." Chad said as he was getting angrier. "Let go, Liv, you can come to Jax," Vince said, looking over a Jax. That just made Chad madder to hear Vince say Jax's name. "Don't you fucking talk to them," Chad said loudly, pushing Vince, which caused Jax to move and stand in front of Chad, glaring at Vice. "Shut your fucking mouth," Vince told Chad, not looking at Jax, who was in front of him pulling out his pocket knife. Jax put his hand on Chad's stomach, pushing him away from Vince. "Leave Vince," Jax said as Vince finally looks at him Vince went to say something, but the bartender cut in, "Hey!" The bartender shouted, leaning over the counter, "Get out of here or I'm calling the cops." The bartender said Vince pretended to charge at Chad and Jax, expecting them to flinch or something, but they didn't "go," Chad said, pointing at the door. Jax removed his hand from Chad's stomach.

"I'll see you soon, sweetheart," Vince said, walking backward and pointing at Chad. "Yeah, in jail or hell," Jax said. "Hey man, fuck you," Chad said, talking to Vince, who finally left. "You kids too; let's go," the bartender told the group. They collected their stuff, leaving the bar. "Do you need a ride?" Chad asked, looking at Jax. "Yeah, that would be nice," Jax said, looking back at Chad, to which he nodded. "My place or the hospital?" Chad asked, "The hospital," and Jax said as he and Liv Mindy Chad got to the car and said, "Let's drop off the girls, then I'll drop you off." Chad said, making Jax nod and getting in the back seat with Mindy.

Chad dropped Liv and Mindy off before taking Jax to the hospital. They pulled up in front of the hospital and said, "Are you okay?" Chad asked. "Yeah, I'm fine," Jax said, looking at Chad, who was already looking at him. "Are you sure you haven't said—" Chad started but was cut off. "You couldn't have gotten hurt; he could have stabbed you if I didn't stand in front of you," Jax said, his voice cracking, which caused Chad's face to soften. "Tara is already hurt. I can't let another person I care about get hurt." Jax started, but was cut off by Chad grabbing his hands. "Hey, I didn't get hurt, see," Chad said, causing Jax to look over at Chad, who was examining his body. "I'm sorry I got you worried, but when he said your name, I don't know, I just got angrier," Chad explained, looking ahead. "I can't with you," Jax said playfully, rolling his eyes, causing Chad to laugh a little. "Yet you love me," Chad said with a smile, looking at Jax. "I think I need to change that," Jax said in a playful tone, causing the both of them to laugh. "I should probably go," Jax said when they stopped laughing. "Yeah," Chad said, smiling at Jax as he got out of the car. Jax shuts the door, leaning down. "See you tomorrow?" Chad asked. "Always," Jax said, turning away and walking towards the entrance of the door with Chad watching, making sure he was okay. He pulled off when Jax went in. Jax walked in, having no idea that his older sister was about to get attacked by Ghostface.

~~~

Go check them out!!! they're here on Wattpad and Tumblr

I hope you enjoyed the fifth chapter of my Scream fanfic. I hope everyone has a good day and night. 

Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to read my story. I really thank you. I also had a lot of fun writing this book, so I'm delighted others are reading it.

Please feel free to comment and vote if you want.