Two

Thirteen-year-old Jax was in his room, lying down, throwing the ball in the air, and catching it

Thirteen-year-old Jax was in his room, lying down, throwing the ball in the air, and catching it. He stopped when he heard a noise, knowing that he was alone in the house because Amber was hanging out. He stands up and walks out of his room, turning his head to Sam's room, where he hears the noise. Walking to her room, he saw the door wide open and Sam packing her bag. "Sam?" Jax asked in a confused but concerned tone, causing Sam to look up to see Jax standing. "What are you doing at home?" Sam asked, "I thought you were with Chad and Mindy." Sam added, walking over to Jax, "I'm grounded, remember?" Jax said,

"So that hasn't stopped you from sneaking out." Sam said it with a pointed look and smile. "I wanted to hang out with you," Jax said, making Sam's smile drop. "I'm leaving," Sam said, causing Jax to look down. "Are you leaving because of me?" Jax asked with a nervous tone, thinking she was leaving over something he did. Sam shook her head. "No, it's not because of you," Sam said, grasping Jax's shoulder and causing him to look up. "Is it because of Mom and Billy?" Jax asked, already knowing the answer, and Sam nodded her head.

"Take me and Tara with you; don't leave us with mom, please," Jax begged as his eyes watered up. "I can't," Sam said, pulling Jax into a hug, crying now. "I'm sorry," Sam said, her voice cracking as she did. Jax pulled away, wiping his tears with a nod and not saying anything. Walking back to his room, he paused, turning around and looking at Sam. "I understand," Jax said, causing Sam to look up at Jax as she was staring at the ground. "I love you," Jax said, turning back around and going into his room.

"I love you too," Sam said, tears rolling down her face as Jax shut the door. Sam wipes her tears as she goes back into her room and starts packing her clothes again. Behind Jax's door, he was sitting against his door, head against his knee, crying. His head rose when he heard the front door close, knowing Sam had left. He gets up and leaves his room, going to the living room, looking out the window, and seeing Sam putting her stuff into the trunk of her car. After she did that, Sam walked to the driver's side, opening the door but pausing when she saw Jax looking out the window. Sam waves goodbye, and with Jax doing the same, Sam goes into her car and drives off, leaving Jax with a frown on his face.

•••

Jax was throwing the ball up in the air, looking at his twin sister, who still hasn't woken up from her surgery. His phone vibrated, making him stop throwing the ball up. He took his phone out of his pocket, hoping it was Chad, but he was disappointed when he saw Wes's name. 'Any news yet?' Wes's text had said, 'Nope, no new news.' Jax texted back before adding, 'Shell text one of you guys.' "Did you call Sam?' Wes texted, making Jax pause as he thought about Sam. 'No, no, I didn't,' Jax texted with a sigh. 'I'll call her if you want," was texted. "Do as you want; I'll text you later, though.' Jax texted back. 'Alright,' Wes texted.

Putting his phone away, Jax started rubbing his forehead due to a headache that was starting up. I mean, guess what happens when you get a pan to the head? right. Jax stared at Tara and said, "Damn it, Jax, why did you have to leave? I was supposed to protect her," Jax thought to himself, not noticing Tara's eyes opening. Tara let out a groan, causing Jax to break out of his thoughts and see Tara awake. Jax got up so fast that he was dizzy when he got to his feet. Not caring, he rushed to his sister. "Tara," Jax said, making Tara look at him. Jax grabbed her hand. "I'm going to get the nurse, okay?" Jax said. Tara nodded as Jax turned around and rushed out of the room to get a nurse.

•••

Jax was lying in his room, looking at the ceiling, when Tara came in. "Where is Sam?" Tara asked, "She left," and Jax said, still looking at the ceiling, "What do you mean she left?" Tara said, "That's exactly what it sounded like." Jax said he was getting upset looking at Tara, whose eyes were tearing up. Jax's gaze softened, seeing that he got up and pulled her into a hug. "It's not our fault," Jax said, looking at a drawing he did for Sam for her 18th birthday, which was today. Jax pulled away. "How about we have some ice cream? I'll order some pizza, and we'll invite our friends to watch a movie." Jax said he was trying to cheer Tara up, which worked when he saw her smile a little. tara wenyt to text the group chat telling their friend to come over while jax was in his room about to leave but stopped when he saw a photo of him, Sam, and tara. 'Wish you luck,' he thought to himself before leaving his room and ordering pizza.

•••

Modesto, California

Sam, dressed in a uniform, sits on the sidewalk, opening a pill bottle. She takes the pills and puts the pill bottle in her pocket as Richie, who is wearing the same uniform, comes out. Taking a sip of her drink as Richie comes over. "Excuse me, miss?" Richie said she caught Sam off guard, making her jump a little. "What did you just take?" Richie asked, "Your boner pills, Good luck getting them up now," Sam said with a small smile. Richie crouches down to Sam's level. "You, um." Richie pauses. "You are my boner pills," Richie says, causing Sam to laugh. Richie shakes his head. "No, no," Richie says as Sam also shakes her head. Richie sits down next to Sam. Sam grabbed his shirt, pulling him into a kiss as they pulled away. Richie smiled.

"you okay?" Richie asked as Sam's phone vibrated. "Yes," Sam said, taking her phone out of her pocket to look at it. "You don't have to check on me all the time; I'm not breakable," Sam said, looking at her phone and seeing an unknown number. 'Maybe: Wes Hicks,' she declines the call. "Yeah, this I know," Richie said with a smile. Sam gets a text. 'It's Wes Hicks. Don't know if you remember me. Please call me ASAP; it's about Tara.' the text said. "Shit," Sam whispered, looking at Richie for a split second before getting up and calling Wes.

"Sam?" Wes asked as he answered, "Hey, what's going on?" Sam asked, waiting for a reply, "Uh, Tara was attacked." Wes said, causing Sam to frown. "What is she-" Sam started, "she is alive but in bad shape." Wes paused and said, "stabbed." Wes said, "stabbed? What the fuck?" Sam said in disbelief, "She made it through surgery." Wes said, "And the doctor said it went well; she's resting now. I know you guys aren't on the best terms, but..." started "I'm on my way," Sam cut in. "What about Jax? Is he okay?" Sam asked, not knowing if Jax was okay or not. "He's fine with tartar right now," Wes said. "They're going to be okay, Sam. Well, see you soon." We were going to hang up. "Hey, wait, Wes," Sam said in a hurry so Wes wouldn't hang up. "Yeah?" Wes asked. "Do they know who did this?" Sam asked, causing Wes to let out a small sigh. "It's probably better if you just come to her," Wes said. "Wes," Sam said in a somewhat demanding tone, causing Wes to sigh again. "Jax said it was someone in a fucking Ghostface mask," Wes said.

Sam looked straight ahead, hanging up the phone, before looking at Richie, who was standing up and looking at Sam with a worried look. "My sister and brother attacked," Sam said as her breathing picked up. "I've got to go," Sam said, going to walk away. "Wait! Hey, hey." Richie stepped in front of Sam. "I'm going with you," Richie said. "No, no, Richie," Sam said, starting to shake her head. "Sam, I'm coming with you," Richie said. "Okay, okay, yeah," Sam said as Richie pulled him into a hug.

~~~
I hope you enjoyed the chapter two of my Scream fanfic. I hope everyone has a good day and night.

 I hope everyone has a good day and night