"Of course. Mother, I suppose you should find a room for Falcon to stay in, and some clothes. I'll see you soon." Nodding her head, she places a hand on Falcon's shoulder, and leads him towards the pack house. I turn towards Alpha Ray, "Let's go for a walk then. What is it you wish to discuss?" We start heading into the trees, to get away from everything and everyone.

"Well, If I may... Ryvr, as one of your closest neighbors, I want to set up an Alliance with you. But not just by paper. I want to unite our packs permanently." I look over at him in shock.

"What are you suggesting Alpha Ray? Merging of packs?" He laughs at my guesswork, and I blush in embarrassment.

"No, no Ryvr. I have lots of unmated men, while you have lots of women in your pack. Once every full moon, our packs should meet in the middle and celebrate, giving everyone a chance to find their mate. Having blood in both packs will not only strengthen our relationship, but they wont want to fight their own families. Let us make this a tradition in the works." I ponder over his idea, and quickly find myself agreeing to it.

"Though the chances are slim considering all of the wolves out there, it does seem like a great idea. Where would we hold it? I don't know of any place that would allow the accommodation of that many wolves." We come across a large river cutting through the forest, benches on the banks. I motion for us to sit, the colors from the fading sunset paint the rushing water. "However, Ray, we are not like normal wolves. We are small in numbers because rogues have always wanted to use us. What I am about to show you, you must promise to never tell anyone, and you must Command your pack to do the same. The rogue leader thought we were wiped out, he cannot know we are growing again. Swear upon your mate's life that you will do what I've asked." Alpha Ray takes my hand in his, a huge smile on his face.

"Alpha Ryvr, I hereby swear under the Lunar Goddess that I will do everything you've asked me this night. Should I break said promise, I give you every right to take my position, and my pack." By this time, the light has completely gone, leaving us in darkness.

"Very well. What you are about to see, is only a fraction of what the Lakour pack really is..." I stand up, and face towards him, hands outstretched. Taking a deep breath, I feel the fire coursing through my veins, and channel it through my body, and out my hands. When I open my eyes, two fireballs hover over my finger tips. I swirl my arms in the air, as an added effect, and the fire swirls around us, pausing to float around in the air, creating 10 random light spots around us, illuminating the area. "What you see... its special. Every wolf in the Lakour Pack has some sort of control over an Element. We all have powers... we keep this forest alive. Without us, the forest would die and this land would become as barren as the Sahara Desert. The rogues... they see us as a weapon. The females that wont go with them, they kill. The ones they kidnap, they force into mating. If what you propose works... the rogues would have no more power over us. I accept your offer. The full moon is in two weeks... perhaps we could make a clearing at the halfway mark. Is two weeks enough time to prepare your pack?" Standing up, Ray looks at the fire in wonder.

"This... this is amazing... my father... he told me of a pack of wolves that were this powerful... but he never told me it was this one. This used to be the largest pack in the world. I will do all in my power to help you grow again, no matter the cost. Two weeks should be fine. This will be the greatest event in pack history. I will bring all of my unmated wolves. Will you as well?"

"Of course. We can go into further detail later. I think it's time we both go back to our packs." I grab out a pen and paper from my pocket and write the pack number on it. I hand the paper to him with a smile. "Call me when you get back. I'd like to go into further detail about the meeting. I'd also love to hear those stories your father told you."

Smiling, Ray takes the paper and puts it into his jacket pocket. He stands up and beams at me, his short brown hair glowing like embers within the fire light. "I'd be happy to tell you at a later date. Perhaps at the gathering. For now, you are right. I'm anxious to get back to my mate. Good luck with Alpha Falcon. I hope you can find happiness, no matter what happens." We both bow to each other before he shifts into a gorgeous silver wolf. He blinks his brown eyes at me before jumping into the river and swimming across to the other side.

That strange feeling pokes at my conscious again, and this time, I don't ignore it. I let my mind open slightly, opening the pack link completely. Smiling, I can feel my heart fill with joy as I sense my pack-mate's feelings. That's when it hits me.

*Ryvr! Let me in!* A quiet growl... one that sounds like I do in wolf form. It sounds like someone from the pack, but its not through the pack link. I shake my head, thinking that I'm hearing things.*Dammit Ryvr! I swear on the Lunar Goddess that if you don't drop this wall, I will separate myself from you, taking your wolf away!*

*Who are you? What do you want?* I growl loudly, afraid that it was a trick to find my pack secrets.

*I'm your inner wolf! Your wolf half! Now let me in!*