Chapter 1: Ash's Regression

It was nighttime in the town of Pallet. Ash went out to investigate some abandoned lab as an assignment from his cat Tom.

"This looks like an old lab." Ash said as he enter it.

He then look around and he heard a chuckle.

"Why hello Ash. We meet again." A voice said. Then this lights turned on to reveal that it was Hunter J.

"Hunter J! How are still alive?!" Ash yelled.

"I managed to escape the sinking ship and now I want some revenge." Hunter J said.

Ash then took out his blood blade. "Do not come closer to me!" He yelled.

Hunter J ignored him and simply held up a needle with a light blue liquid inside.

She then injected it into Ash's arm and the trainer felt strangely numb.

Ash opened his eyes to see Hunter J standing over with her arms crossed over her chest. Strangely, she seemed to be getting bigger.

Suddenly, Ash began to feel a bit off. He winced in pain as he felt every part of his body shrinking at an exponential rate. Ash then realized that he was either shrinking or.....getting younger!?

"What's going on!?" Now 8 year old Ash squeaked as he'd fallen onto his back. As he tried to sit up again, he noticed how loose his vest had suddenly become, the gloves falling over his wrists. He watched in shock as his pants and shirt flattened against the floor, his legs dwindling within the folds. When his loose shoes plopped off his rapidly receding feet, Ash was frantic again.

"What's happening to me!?" he squealed, his voice much higher.

he could feel one of his shoulders hitting the cool air as his sleeves completely covered his hands. His clothes were huge and he quickly found he was swimming in them.

Hunter J smiled as she watched the rapidly shrinking Pokémon Master.

She guessed Ash was just under five, his face becoming chubby with baby fat. She found it humorous to watch him struggle within the folds of his own clothing as he further diminished. The look of utter horror on his face delicious. Hunter J had to admit there were times when being bad could feel so good.

Ash's regression stopped when he was reduced to a one year old baby boy now buried in his clothes.