𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐫

Start from the beginning

"Sister what is it"

"I have to stand by our mother for now" Alyssa states "But if she does not make a move soon Jace I will. Either Way I will sit on the iron throne and after me Baelon will"

"Sister what are you saying"

"What I am saying is the longer Aegon thinks he is king, the more people will die."

"Mother will do something Alyssa, you just have to be patient with her"

"I am trying Jacaerys. I just don't want to loose anyone else"

"You wont Loose Baelon Sister, He has you and Daemon as parents" Jace states as Alyssa looks down.

"Daemon has Aegon and Viserys to worry about."

"Everything will work out even if Daemon is not there to protect Baelon" Jace swears as Alyssa nods her head "You have me and so does he"

"And you have, me always brother"

************************************

"Rhaenyra you asked to speak" Rhaenys spoke up as Rhaenyra sent her a small smile "Why"

"I need someone with flying experience to go to rook's rest and help Lord staunton with something" Rhaenyra admitted "He is an Allie and we need him alive"

"Why not send princess Alyssa your heir. Show that the alliance means something" Rhaenys suggests not realising Rhaenyra wants her to go.

"Cousin my daughter not even a week ago was almost killed and did something none of will speak of again" Rhaenyra snaps "Alyssa and I may not be on good terms but i will not have her leave dragon stone. Leave her son"

"Is that the true reason Cousin" Rhaenys questions "Everyone has heard the whispers, Your daughter wants to seize kings landing Rhaenyra with or without your command"

"She wouldn't risk it"

"And what of Daemon. If he was at her si-"

"Daemon has kept his distance from my daughter since she returned and he has said it will remain like that" Rhaenyra declares "Rhaenys I need your help as your family and as your Queen"

"I shall fly to rook's rest and help Lord Staunton. Cousin, I will warn you that your daughter, unlike you, is willing to fight. And your husband may be keeping away from her. But How long do you think that will last"

"Rhaenys" Rhaenyra warns her.

"Tell Corleys I am flying out to rook's rest, i shall return as quick as I can Rhaenyra"

"Be safe, Rhaenys."

"I do not need to be safe Rhaenyra, Meleys will keep me safe"

"Mhm"

************************************

Rhaenys hadn't been gone long when Rhaenyra went to inform her council members, hand and Heir of what was happening. And of course her husband who was Prince consert. But what scared her most was what everyone's reaction was going to be. Her council would side with her. Daemon would as well. It was her hand and heir she worried about. Corleys was Rhaenys husband first and Alyssa always had something to say.

"My Queen" Corleys bowed his head as Rhaenyra stopped at the top of the table as Daemon joined her side.

Rhaenyra looked around the room spotting the members of her council but her daughter was no were to be seen. Jacaerys and Baela stood by each other as Rhaenyra turned to her son "Where is your sister Jace"

"I do not know my Queen '' Jace replied using his mothers title knowing he had to when he was in front of people.

"Your grace we do not need the princess" One of the lords spoke up "We all know the princess will be informed at some point"

Daemon glared at the man as he spoke of Alyssa. Everyone in the room and Rhaenyras council knew Alyssa was more than just some princess. She was Rhaenyras heir. But Daemon chose to remain quiet.

"Your right" Rhaenyra muttered "The princess Rhaenys left for rooks rest about an hour ago."

"Why was I not informed of this" Corley's snap "Why did you send my wife to Rooks rest"

"To help Lord Staunton he is on our side. It is a short flight she should return by evening" Rhaenyra states "I assure you Lord Corleys I sent her because she is one of the most experienced dragon riders there are"

************************************

Alyssa was pacing up and down her chambers. She had been informed that her grandmother had flown to rook's rest. But she had yet to return. Her mother was playing stupid. Sending only Rhaenys was a bad idea, but Alyssa knew her grandmother was an experienced dragon rider. And that the greens were still in kings landing or so she thought.

Alyssa hoped Rhaenys would show up soon. It would stop her worrying. And then her mother would have confirmation that Lord Staunton was alive and still there Allie. They need as many allies as they can get.

Alyssa knew The north was on their side, and she was happy knowing that Lord Cregan stark honoured his fathers oath.

Alyssa had always wanted to see the north and she wanted to meet Cregan one day. She even considered marrying him not so long ago and now that idea was coming back to her head. Daemon and her had not spoken in about a week and making a true alliance with the north was a good idea. Alyssa would take over as queen one day and with Cregan as her husband she wouldn't need to worry about him taking what's hers or Baelons. Cregan had winter fell and any child they had would take over winter fell not the seven kingdoms.

But then again Alyssa couldn't risk marrying, she couldn't risk anyone having her son pushed to the side to have their one blood on the throne.

Baelon was all that mattered and the only child she needed. 

************************************

All the blacks were waiting for Rhaenys to return, to see the red dragon Meleys. They all thought everything was going well. But what the blacks did not know yet was that Lord Staunton had already lost his head. And that Meleys would not be returning, well not to dragon stone at least.

Many of the townsfolk were making crowds in the city as men Aegons men walked through, carrying something behind them. Something which did not look like any stag or horse. Something that no one thought could be slain.

No one would have believed it was what they thought it was until someone shouted the very thing most didn't want to hear.

"Behold the traitors head meleys"

An- Hope you all enjoyed the chapter, I did not