𝐕𝐢. 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞

𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞

𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞

"What does it say" Alyssa asks her grandfather as he shows her the dagger with High valyrian written across it.

"What do you think it says" Viserys asks her as Alyssa trys to read the writing. She was ten and four of age and had began learning More High Valyrian then her brothers and uncles. As she was her mother's heir.

Alyssa slowly read it "From my blood come the prince that was promised" She pauses as she looks up at her grandfather "And his will be the song of ice and fire."

"Well done my granddaughter"

"What does that mean"

"That somewhere in our line will come a boy that was the promised prince"

"Who knows of this"

"Only your mother and I. And now you"

"Why Have you not told others, why did you show me"

"You are ten and four now Alyssa. It's time you learned"

"Do you think it's true" Alyssa asks "The writing could just be that grandsire"

"That's why I've told you granddaughter, You aren't like others. You are your mother's heir a girl as she once was" Viserys states "But most of all you are a dragon."

"Why didn't you name Aegon as your heir when he was born"

"Because I see it now Rhaenyra will make a fine Queen and so will you. And from your and your mother's line will come he who was promised"

************************************
A few more weeks had past and Alyssa was moving on. She had accepted her mother was with child again. Daemons child. And she accepted that she was her mother's heir.

She was the grandchild her grandfather was proud to call as heir and even told her about the prince that was promised. And only him And her mother knew. So was proud to know that, but a bit of her wanted to know if her grandfather had told Aegon or even Daemon when he was his heir.

He was her grandfather's brother and now her mothers husband. He was heir for sometime and now he would be at her mother's side when she took the throne.Why wouldn't her mother not tell him.

************************************

"Mother" Alyssa smiled as she joined her on a walk through the halls of dragonstone.