Get it Under Control

Start from the beginning

(Let's pretend all the jewelry is rose gold to match the eye make up)

       I put on some chapstick that I conjured as I walked out of the bathroom. At the same time, Damon knocked twice before entering. After he took a couple of steps in and looked up from the ground, he froze with a slack jaw. I smiled cockily and walked over to him, making the chapstick disappear as I did. I used my left index finger to close his mouth as I giggled. "You look hot." I stated bluntly as I readjusted his open collar. He smirked as he pushed my hair over my left shoulder to my back.
      "Right back at ya." He said and offered me his elbow. "Shall we?" He asked politely.
      "We shall." I said with a chuckle and placed my hand in his elbow. "Where's Stefan? He's riding with us right?" I asked as we left my room and walked down the hallway.
      "Yeah, he's downstairs, drinking his problems away." He said with a light roll of his eyes at his annoyance. I chuckled again.
      "You don't get to judge, you do the same shit." I said as we walked down the stairs and towards the front door.
"This is a bad idea. I shouldn't go." Stefan said as we met up with him at the door.
"Oh, come on. Have some fun, Stef. Don't be so broody all the time, your face will forget how to smile." I said and walked passed him to the front door, letting go of Damon's arm.
"What she said. Let's go, don't wanna be late." Damon said with a smirk as he grabbed Stefan by the shoulders and steered him to the door, following after me.
"You're driving." I said to Damon as I walked over to his car. We all got in and headed off to the founder's hall. I conjured a blunt of my non-smelling weed to smoke on the way there, cracking the window open just a bit. When we got there, I got rid of the last of the blunt and Damon parked the car with the rest of them. We walked up to the entrance and paused.
"Oh, God. I shouldn't be here." Stefan said looking up at the building. Damon and I walked ahead.
       "Come on. Don't be a downer. It's a party for the founding families. That would be us. It would be rude to skip it." Damon said as Stefan followed behind us.
       "I, I really liked you a whole lot better when you hated everybody." Stefan said with a slight sarcastic tone to his voice.
      "Oh, he still does." I said plainly as we looked around from where we stood.
      "I just love that they love me." Damon added. Stefan chuckled incredulously. There was a few seconds pause, where Stefan seemed jittery still.
      "How you feelin' Stef?" I asked with a little smirk.
      "I'm good. I'm fine." He said quickly and defensively.
      "No cravings? No urges? Is that whiskey you've been drinkin all day doin' it's job?" Damon added on tauntingly. Stefan chuckled as a deflection. "We are who we are, Stefan." Damon said after taking a deep breath.
"Pretending doesn't change that." I added bluntly.
"Ah, nothing would make you two happier than to just see me give in, huh?" Stefan asked with a sigh of his own.
"Whatever. It's inevitable." Damon said plainly. I just hummed in agreement with a nod.
"Uh huh. I'm gonna go find Elena." Stefan said and walked off.
     "Don't embarrass me, young man!" Damon called after him with a snap and pointed at him. I giggled while I could hear the women near to my left whispering.
      "He so freakin whipped." I said quietly to Damon and snorted out a chuckle. "I'm gonna walk around, bye." I said quickly and walked off. I saw the Tyler walk into a room with a bottle of dark liquor and followed after him.
     "Hey, check it out." He said jovially to Matt as he showed him the bottle, walking up to him.
     "Dude, your dad's gonna beat you down if he catches you." Matt scolded lightly.
     "Yeah, let him try." I said sarcastically as I walked up behind them.
     "What, you trynna defend my honor Lina?" Tyler joked as he opened the bottle.
      "I was just gonna knock him out, call it what you want to." I said bluntly with a shrug of my right shoulder.
      "Alright, screw it." Matt said quickly, grabbing the neck of the bottle and taking a few large gulps. Tyler acted as look out, watching the door for anyone coming in. I grabbed the bottle from Matt.
      "I get that you're grieving, dude, but save some for the rest of us." I said and took a couple of gulps before passing it off to Tyler.
      "My bad. Hey, you got any smoke?" Matt apologized then asked quietly.
      "Always." I said with a smirk.
      "Let's go out back." Tyler said and we headed off to smoke my miracle weed (the non-smelling kind).