Chapter 50

(Adult Alert)

Adira Muntahina

I woke up in a very fresh mood. I got a peaceful sleep after a long time.
Taking a warm bath, I decided to dress nicely today. Farhan's family will be coming today. I have to be there or my body will reach the cemetery before I know.

(Outfit 👇)

I picked up a dress, which is a light pink long dress withmatching dupatta

matching dupatta. I wore my silver bracelet and a pair of small earnings.
I have a few assignments to submit and have to return a book I borrowed from the library. Took my bag and went downstairs.
Afsana and Nanny were already in the kitchen.

"Good morning." I said and poured myself some orange juice. Afsana turned to me and gasped. "Who are you?" Nanny laughed behind.
"A witch." I blinked cutely. She turned to Nanny. "I'm seeing things, Adira Sister acting cute." It was my turn to laugh.

"I'm telling you Nanny, She's meeting someone. Look at the glow!" Nanny shoo her. "Stop teasing her. Look, how beautiful she's looking. Why don't you apply some lipstick?" She ran her hand in my head.

"I'm not into those make-up things." I drank my juice. Afsana disagreed with me. "I have some lip balm, apply that " she ran to her room and came back running with a rosy colour lip gloss. "That's not Lip balm." She just showed me her thirty-two teeth. "And I'm not letting you go without some make-up. You're looking so beautiful. I bet, few boys will get a heart attack by looking at you."

She applied her things, I didn't even know what we're those. And showed me my face in a mirror.

(Final result 👇)

(Now a days no one do simple make up)

"Can I wash it off?" I asked. She glared at me. "Why? She did it so beautifully. You looked more attractive. I can see your mother in you. You got her beauty fully."
My heart dropped. Yes, mom was very beautiful. I'm not even close to her beauty.
Nanny let out an awkward laugh. "So, this is how Afsana got Aman's attention." We turned to teasing Afsana.
Afsana's cheeks turned red in embarrassment. "So, any good news?" I poked her and she shoved me. "I put the cake in the oven, I think it's ready." She ran away.