"What did you tell him?" she was mad at Charles who was laughing.
"Nothing, he invited us to his place tonight to watch the football game" he put his phone inside his pocket and went back to run. She chased him even if her legs were burning.
"I won't come, Charles" She was way behind him and he didn't stop, waving at her. She cursed herself and sat down on the bench, too tired to discuss with Charles. 

Even if she didn't admit it, she was happy to see Carlos again that night and she understood it when she got out of the shower and stared at her wardrobe. She didn't know what to wear and she started panicking a bit because she didn't have any nice dresses. Then she realized it was just a dinner at Carlos' house, watching the game. So she wore an oversized grey hoodie with another pair of short leggings, white socks and a pair of training shoes. Not the one she used with Charles, those were sticking very badly and were out on the balcony. 
She gets in Charles' car, his iconic car, with the Monaco flag. She smiled looking at it because that car is amazing and she felt very lucky to have the chance to get inside. 

As soon as they arrived at Carlos' house, she went out of the car while Charles was parking, or at least this was what y/n thought. She was looking around the house when she heard Charles' Ferrari run away from there. She stood still for a moment then she realized Charles left her alone on purpose, he was going back to Maranello. And while she was thinking about this, the front door opened so she turned back. It was Carlos looking at her.
"Where's Charles?" he asked confused.
"He...he was here. But then...well it's awkward. I'm gonna call a taxi, don't worry" She was so embarrassed she didn't know what to say.
"No, it's fine...I mean, come in!" he waited for her to enter and thanked Charles for what he did. Also y/n thanked him in her mind, but she was still angry at him.

"So, have a seat, please. I cooked some hamburgers, I hope you like it!" he said going to the kitchen. She followed him and everything was ready to be served. The hamburgers were cooked, the bread was toasted, and all the sauces were on the table near three empty plates. She smiled because she thought he did everything all by himself and for a moment she felt so sad that Charles didn't come. 
"You did all of this?" she asked pointing to the table.
"Yeah, sure! Okay, I'm gonna make your hamburger" he was so confident that she felt attracted to this version of Carlos so much.

They ate everything and shared half of Charles's burger. They laughed a lot and talked about her new work experience at Ferrari. When she talked, Carlos looked at her in silence, he was very proud of her and he was genuinely happy of seeing her into in this job so much. 
"The match is about to start," he said looking at his phone. "we better turn the tv on" he got up and took the remote. He turned on his big tv screen and connected it to the Sky Sports Channel. 
"Are you gonna watch the game from there?" he asked while y/n was still on the kitchen chair.
"Let me just clean this" she was about to take a plate but Carlos immediately blocked her, holding her arm tight.
"Don't you dare" he was too much closer to her but she didn't move.
"I was just..." "Put that plate down. Right. Now." even if it was an order, he was smiling looking down at her. She looked at him and smiled back. "If you just let my arm go..." she said raising her eyebrows. He was still holding her arm when he squeezed her hip and let her go. 
"Carlos!!" she screamed at him.
"That's my name, yes," he said going back to the tv. She didn't say anything and followed him to the couch. It was quite big so they sat on the opposite borders of it.
The game was about to finish and Real Madrid was tieing, but they had to win to pass the tournament, that's why Carlos was very nervous. He was eating his nails nervously and when she saw it, she got closer to him and put his hand away from his mouth with a firm movement. They looked at each other for a moment without saying a word but then Real Madrid scored a goal. He turned his head to the tv and when he realized what happened he got up on the couch and cheered. The game was over and Real Madrid won at the last minute. He get closer to Y/n and kissed her holding her face. She remained frozen still for a second while he was keeping on cheering, like everything was normal. 

After a couple of minutes of him jumping and being very happy about this victory, he sat on the couch exhausted, very close to her. Actually, they were side by side.
"Eñorabuena!" she said in Spanish, trying to say it as well as she could. He immediately looked at y/n and smiled. His eyes were glowing because he didn't expect her to talk in his language.
"How do you know that?" he said looking at her. She just raised her shoulders and smiled at him. He stared at her and wanted to kiss her so badly. Hearing her speaking in Spanish made him very excited and the temptation of undressing her, right there, was very hard. He looked at her, then he looked at her lips but then she got up.

"Can I clean the dishes now?" she asked going to the kitchen. He stayed still following her with his eyes. He got up trying to calm everything in his body. He entered the kitchen and cleared the table with y/n when he got a text. He took his phone and looked at it, smiling. She was holding a glass when she saw him smiling.
"it must be someone important" 
"What?" he asked blocking his phone and putting it into his pocket.
"you smiled reading that message" She started getting nervous about it.
"It was my cousin talking about the match. Are you jealous?" he asked folding the tablecloth, with a hint of a smile.
"You shouldn't joke about this after what happened between us." she became serious
"Oh my god, are you gonna talk about this now?" he changed his tone of voice all of a sudden.
"No, it would bother you, your majesty" She faked a bow, then she lay her arms on the sink but the only thing she wanted to do was throw him a punch in the face. 
"Yeah, it bothers me" he got closer to her "It's always like this. You don't trust me and nothing can make you change your fucking mind"
"So now it's my fault? After what you did?" 
"I did nothing, for fuck's sake" he pointed at his chest "but it's like you want this thing not to work" Then he pointed at her. Carlos' voice was deep and rumbled all over the place.
"So it's my fault! I hate you when you turn tables like this" She got closer to him, leaving the sink space.
"I am not doing anything, you never listen to me! You have risen your walls and nobody can change your ideas. It's so childish." he got even closer to her, dangerously closer.
"You are so...so annoying" she started getting hot and tied her ponytail up.
"Don't provoke me" he said misunderstanding that signal.
"I am not provocking you. I know how to provoke you" she said looking at him straight.
"Ahahah" he laughed holding his chest with a hand.
"Why are you laughing for? Oh God I am trying so hard not to punch you in your face" She looked away from him. 
"And I am trying so hard not to fuck you on this table" She looked at him speechless.
"You what?"
He pulled her closer to him with a hand on her back and kissed her hard. "God, I hate you so much for being like this" he said getting away from her mouth just for a second. "I hate you too," she said gasping then she kissed him hard. 
He pulled her up with one arm and made her seat on the kitchen table. He put her hoodie off and his t-shirt as well then he held her naked waist with both hands. They were so big that could hold all her body. He held her tight and they kissed so violently they almost breathe.
"I still want to punch you in the face," she said while Carlos was kissing her on the neck and she got goosebumps all over her body.
"Then do it" he said loosing her bra and throwing it away from them. She gasped and didn't try to punch him so they kissed each other. Carlos bit her lower lip softly then he bit her neck. He took her leggings off leaving her with just her slip on.
"Now choose," he said stopping everything. She looked at him clueless. "if you punch me, I'm right, you're childish and I'll fuck you on this table." 
"What if I don't?" she asked touching his muscles
"It means you want it as much as I want it" he looked down at her breathing heavily. She moved her arm, trying to punch him in the face but he stopped her.
"You're so childish, niña" he put his shorts off and opened her legs. She looked at him and put his pants off, so did he with hers. He entered inside of her, holding her back and started to push as hard as he could. Then she laid her back on the table and he followed her a bit, bending his body on her and holding her neck tight with one hand, while the other was next to her face. Their bodies were screaming and sweating and Carlos's hair was moving to the rhythm of his movement. 
"How did you call me before?" he asked keeping on pushing.
"How?" 
"You called me Your Majesty" he smiled 
"So?"
"I want you to call me like this, right now" he said holding her neck.
"Not in a million years" she said grabbing his back with her legs. He got closer to her hear and whispered.
"Say it. Now." he never stopped pushing it inside of her.
"Your...Majesty" she whispered it then she scratched his back because she was about to cum. He looked up feeling so much pleasure hearing her saying it. He get out of her just in time, then he kissed her.
"I still hate you" he said going away from her.
"I still hate you too" she said getting down the table.