("Come in")

Listening to her response, Abhay walked in with his hands behind his back. He got mesmerized looking at her who was looking gorgeous in a simple red salwar suit. Her beautiful and silk-like hair which he touched in the morning was now tied in a bun. Though she was looking breathing but he wished for it to be open.

(The chura is going to be permanent with her look for at least 40 days

(The chura is going to be permanent with her look for at least 40 days.)

Simran's look

Because of his staring, she nervously tucked her baby hairs behind her ear which was useless as it again came out.

"I... I'm sorry." She said hesitantly about her waking up late.

"You should be." He said coming near her in his trance.

She felt more guilty. He slowly came and stood in front of her. He caressed her cheeks and said, "It's wrong to look this beautiful. And you should be sorry when you do something wrong."

She looked down and blushed . He cupped her face and kissed her forehead. She closed her eyes feeling his lips on her skin. Butterflies began to flutter in stomach at his touch and he felt current pass through his body when his lips touched her soft skin.

She opened her eyes as soon as his lips were removed from her forehead and she missed his touch when he took his hands too from her face. He stepped back a little and took out a red rose from his pants' back pocket.

"Umm...ye...yeh aapke liye." He said suddenly feeling nervous.

("Umm...Thi...this is for you.")

"Thank you." She said taking the rose from his hand. This was the first time someone gave her a rose and he gave someone a rose. Both are going to have so many firsts with each other. She smiled looking at the flower. He smiled looking at her.

Not knowing what to say further he moved towards the bed and sat on the edge looking around like it was his first time being here. She stood there contemplating if she should stay there with him or go outside and listen to her in-laws' scoldings.